Chapter 21

It passed  5 weeks and Liam is in a wheelchair. I feel bad strolling him around everywhere. But he claims he can do everything all by his self. But for a guy with 2 broken legs. Broken ribs. He can do everything by his self? No. "Liam let me help you in the car.", I say as I stroll him towards the car. "Got it.", he mutters to himself. "Liam your mom said." "Look. I don't care what she said" He snaps " shes not the boss of me and your not either!" We reach the car and I listen to what he said and walk to the other side of the car and sit in the passenger side. He just looks at me. "Are you going to get in?" I ask.  "I need help.", he pouts. I pull a fake smile and get out the car and walk to the other side and help Liam get in as I fold up the wheel chair.

    "So, do you know what all happened?" he questioned as he slurps on his Cappuccino. "Not exactly." I say as I look out the window. "Who did this to me?" he questioned. Harry? Should I say who? "Um, I" I don't really know if I should say or not. "I really don't know." "Oh, so. Um. Never mind." Liam says as he looks to the side. "Wait, what were you going to say?"I ask as I put my hand over his. His eyes opened in surprised as he smile and looked into my eyes. "Why are you smiling?" I asked unsure. "Oh, nothing." He says as he moves his hand and look away embarrassed. But why? Why is he embarrassed? "Do you want to go back to my house? You know, hang out?" Liam asks with an smirk. "I don't know, I suppose to meet up with Harry so we can discuss somethings. Every thing is so up tight that were both having some difficult problems." I say trying to explain to him that I can't go with him, even though I would love to. But I cant. "Can I go?" He asks with an slight grin. "Well, I mean if you don't want me to go. Its fine, im totally cool with it." He added. I just sit there and get distracted by his nervous actions and his accent and his smile, his eyes, his hair. Everything, just everything about him is perfect. To remember he was the one who abused me is pushed back into darkness in my brain. Im just happy he changed.

   Im on my way to drop Liam off and out of no where he brought up school. "You know school starts next Monday right?" He reminds me as he continue to stare out the window. "Oh, Sh**." I mumble to myself. "How did you remember?" I questioned. "How did I not? I have it marked as a reminder on my calendar." He says with an smile as he look over at me. "Oh, I just thought from you all hurt and stuff and hardly can't remember anything you didn't remember." I say. "Well like I said, I LOOKED on my calendar." He says repeating himself clearly. "Oh, sorry." I say with an slight smile as he did the same as he chuckles. We pulled up at his house in I get out the car to help him. "Thanks a lot Hallie, im happy that I got to spend time with you and im looking forward to getting to do that again." He says with an smile as he takes a seat in the wheelchair as I close the car door and make my way to his front door. As we arrived inside the big house I stroll Liam into the living room and help him over to the couch. "You know you could've brought the wheelchair over here, it would have been much easier instead of making me walk and aching in pain." He states. "Sorry." I say as I place him gently on the couch so both of his legs propped up. "Looks like mom isn't here." He says as he looks around him. "Yeah, would you like anything before I go?" I ask as I grab my keys. "Wait what? Your leaving me?" He questions shocked. "Um, yeah. I have to go. So do you need anything?" I say. "You can't leave me here! Alone. I will need help with stuff you know!" He says as he points to his broken legs and ribs. "Well I bet your mom will be here any minute now." I say as I head to the door. "Hallie, can i at least see your phone so I can call her." He asks with an sigh. "Yeah, hurry up." I say impatient. He shoots me an exasperated look. He dials her number and put the phone to his ear. He exchange some "Ok's" and "Yeah" and "Mhm" and "Ok bye". He hung up the phone and hands it back to me. "What she say?" "She said she will be here quite late." He says as he looks at the ground. "Late? Late? You mean like 12 o'clock or 6 o'clock late?" I questioned panicking cause I need to meet up with Harry by 6 and right now its 4:32. "Yeah." He says. Just in time I received a text from Grace. 

*Hey im in town, wanna hang? ;) xxx"

"Hey I got someone who can babysit you." i say with an smirk. "Hey, don't call it babysit. Im not a baby. Im a grown man." He says seriously. "Well you don't act like one." I mumble quickly. "Anyways, Grace is in town and she can watch you." I say with an smile as I clap my hands cheerfully. Liam grabs my hands and put them down from me clapping my hands. "You know what? I can just take care of myself you know?" He says as he rubs the back of his neck. "Um no you can't cause you just told me that you will need help getting aroudn the house and stuff, so Grace can help you." I say. "Do you know how long we seen each other? Do you know how long we haven't texted each other?" He states. "Well good, so you guys will have some catching up to do." I say as I grab my phone and texted Grace and told her as she agreed to the situation as I leave with Liam pleading for me to stay. As I pull out from the driveway Grace pulls in. We exchange waves as I make my way to meet up with Harry.