Chapter 44

"I love you Hallie." Harry whispers in my ear. I shake my head and walk away. He jerks on my arm and pull me back to him. "Yes I do. Do you love me?" I remain quiet. "Answer me Hallie." Harry starts to shake me. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" Out of no where he slaps me so hard that I fell on the ground. He starts to kick me in the stomach. "I love you Hallie. Why can't you see this love im showing you now." He yells as he continues to kick me in the stomach. Then my back. I started to cough up blood. "Stop. Please." I said in a whisper. Tears starts to burn my cheeks from where Harry slapped me. I look around and were in the school hallway. Im opening my locker grabbing my things for class. And Harry pops up and slam the locker door on my fingers. I slide my bruised purple fingers from under the locker and look at them. "Aw poor baby."  Harry pokes his bottom lip out and started to burst into laughter. This seems like the time Liam used to beat me. Now im walking into my house and a beer bottle is thrown in my direction and I dodge it. There I saw Harry on the floor drunk. "Come here Hallie." He yell. I walk over there and he gets in my face and says. "Why don't you just die? Die right now. No one wants you here." I smell the same acohol under his breath just like my step fathers? Then im slapped in the face again. And I started to scream.

   "Hallie. Wake up. Wake up!" A familiar voice yells in panic as they shake me just like Harry did. I opened my eyes and screamed again. "Hallie. Shh. It's ok. Im here baby. It's Liam." Liam said as he brings me up to his chest and pushes my wet hair off my damp forehead. "Your sweating baby. Are you ok." "No." I say in a shaky voice. "You had a nightmare?" I nod my head and try to erase those memories that are back to haunt me. "Want to talk about it?" Liam grabs my face in his hands and caress my cheeks. I shake my head. A frown was set on his face. "Not right now at least." I say as I get up out of bed and grab my clothes to take a shower.

  As I take off my clothes I notice they are soaking wet of sweat. I step into the hot shower and let the water run over every inch of my body. I grab the soap and pour it on the rag. All of a sudden I get a sharp pain in my stomach and the nightmare flashes through out my mind. I bury my head in my hands feeling light head and dizzy.

                                                        Liam POV

Im down stairs making a cake for Hallie to say im sorry for everything and a knock on the door interrupted it. I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole to see a tan guy with brown hair and big eyes at the door. Hallie have been seeing a guy? "Who are you?" I say when I opened the door. "Does Hallie live here?" He asked. "Yes, why?" "Cause im a friend of hers and I just wanted to see how she's doing." "She's doing good. Now bye." I say as I shut the door in his face. He knocked on it again. Im really getting frustrated with this boy. I open the door again. "Can I see her at least?" "Yeah just. Come in." I awkwardly invite him in and shut the door behind me. "Who are you?" He asks as he walk across the room and sit on the couch. "Im her boyfriend Liam." "I thought she dated Harry." "Nope. Not anymore." "But wh-" "Im going to go get Hallie now." I say avoiding his idiotic nosy questions. I walk up to the bathroom door and knock. "Hallie. You have company." I get no answer. "Hallie.. are you ok in there?" I still get no answer. "Hallie. Im going to come in if you don't answer." I warn her. But still no answer. The only then I hear is the shower water running. I twist the door knob and walk inside. I moved the shower curtain back to see Hallie lying in the bathtub unconscious.

     I wrap her in a towel and rush downstairs with her in my arms. "What are you doi-" "Look I don't have time for your damn questions just grab her purse from the table and meet me in the car. He nod his head and grab her things and lock the door and meet me outside in his car. I stay in the backseat with Hallie just in case she wakes up or if something else happens. The guy crank up the car and backs up from the driveway quickly. "Can you tell me what's wrong with her at least?" He asks as he looks in the rear mirror to look at me. "I don't know. I knocked on the door twice and she didn't answer then I knew something was up. I walked inside the bathroom to see her lying in the bathtub unconscious with the shower water still on." I explained. We finally pull up at the hospital entrance and I grab her in my arms and rush into the hospital.

                                                      Hallie POV

I wake up at the hospital? What happened? I thought I was at home taking a shower. I look around and look at my clothes to see that im dressed in a gown. I get up out the bed and grab my clothes and purse and head into the bathroom cause Im not letting no one see me looking like this. After I put my make up on and got dressed I got back in the bed and started to read a book that was left in here. In the middle of it someone walked inside the room. I looked up to see a nurse. "How are you feeling Ms. Dawson?" I close the book and set it on the side. "Im feeling good? Um, why am I here? And how did I get here?" She cocks her head to the side confused. "Um you blacked out in the shower if im not mistaking. That's what your boyfriend said. Him and his friend brought you. You don't remember?" "I don't remember anything. The last thing I remember is me taking a shower." I shake my head. "Just from thinking my head is starting to hurt. And my stomach." Her eyes look at my stomach. "Oh my. I didn't know you were pregnant." She gasp and grabbed a clipboard filled with papers clipped on it. "M'am. You blacking out can affect with your pregnancy." She grabs a pen and opened the door. "Im going to go get a doctor real quick." She walks out and I grab the random book and continued to read it.