Chapter 25

As Im sitting on my couch watching the tv my phone vibrates. Harrys name pop up on the screen. I was curious of why Harry would text. I pick up my phone and soon to see the text he sent me.

  Harry: Hey, come meet up with me.

Me: Why would you want me to meet up with you if we just had an fight like a few days ago. Are you ok?

Harry: Sure im fine baby, just meet up with me and quit asking questions.

    Me: Im not your baby Harry, and where?

Harry: 124 Kinston Blv.

   Me: The snobby rich people neighborhood?

Harry: Just come on and quit being an, Just come on will you. And make it quick.

  Me: I never said I will come.

Harry: But you never declined it.

  Me: Whatever.

   After we got finished having an agreement I really don't want to go by I slip on my toms and make my way to the car grabbing my keys off the rack.

   I get in the car and as I start it I back out my drive way making my way downtown to the address Harry assigned me to go.

  As I pull up to the large house with 3 cars from my opinion its a really large house. But it's also indescribable. I ring the door bell of the gate as I pulled up to it and no one answered. So I just parked my car outside the house in the "no parking space". Not like im going to be long anyways, its just a quick talk and im gone. And he will leave me alone. But the question is, who lives here?

I ring the doorbell once again and finally I am welcomed to the large property. I walk nearly to a death point almost to the door. You should've drove your car up here duh, My conscious reminded me. As I finally make it to the door I knock twice before anyone open the door. 

 The door crack open then a kind lady open the door, she was quite stunning. "Oh, hello. C'mon in." She says with an smile as she open the door wider for me to enter. I stand by the door as she shut the door and locked it and guide me to a room. "Wait, why are you guiding me here?" I question, then next thing I know I am shoved into the room and the woman locks the door. I bang on the door repeatedly screaming for help. Without looking I felt on the door for a doorknob. But doesn't feel one, I look down to see no doorknob. "HELP!" I scream. "I came here cause Harry, Harry styles told me to meet him here!" "Im not a bad person, I swear. I didn't do anything wrong." I continue.

"I've been here for probably an hour." I say to myself. The door open and all I see is two big security guards. "Come with us." One of the men said with an very deep and serious voice. I get up as I was instructed and make my way towards the door. As soon as I step on foot out the door they both grabbed both of my arms protectively. "Let go of me, I can walk myself." I say struggling to get out of their reach. "Sorry but this is what we are told to do." The same man who talked before while the other just mean mug me. "By who? Who is making you do this?" I ask as I finally relaxed even though their strangling the heck out of my arm. "Master Niall, Niall Horan." My eyes grew big as I heard them say who I think it is name. "Wait, Ni-Niall. Niall Horan? With dirty blonde hair?" I asked with an shaky voice as flashbacks run through out my mind. "Yes, indeed why? Why you bother to ask?" Before I can say anything I am lead to the balcony. Then 2 guys turned around. One Niall. And the other.. "Harry?"