Chapter 39

- Teenage Dirt Bag= One Direction

-Don't= Ed sheeran

-Last First Kiss = One Direction

                                                              Hallie POV

"Mum made some break fest downstairs." Liam says assuring me that his mum has left for work. "Are you sure?" I say as I make my way to change into a sweat shirt and head down stairs. "Yes. Its 6:30 in the morning." I inhale the smell of food when I reach the kitchen. "Wow. Does she always do this?" I was surprised to see a table filled with food. "Yes. Always. Even when im hardly hungry." "And you eat all this?" "Not really. If so my stomach would be hanging all over." I laugh at his response. "So make yourself at home." He says as he kisses my cheek. I flush then last night flashes throughout my mind. I keep my head down nervously as I make my plate.

  "Why are you so quiet?" Liam asks when he sees me picking at my food. I try to resist the memory as it keeps appearing in my mind. Peeking out at times. "Look, we need to talk." "I know. It's about last night." "Yeah. Um. Did we? You Know." "Yes we did. And you know it." He snaps. "Liam. Calm down. I just." I face palm myself as I shake my head in frustration. "You just what?" "I can't believe I did this. I mean like I don't regret it. Or anything. But I. I don't know. Im not ready." "I somewhat regret it." He murmurs. "Because im not ready either. And if you are. You know what." "Pregnant." "Yeah that. If you were that. We would have a big future ahead of us and we haven't graduated school. And so." "Yeah and Im not sure until I get a pregnancy test." "What about Harry?" Liam blurts. "What about him?" I question. "What would he think about this?" "Oh shit. I forgot about him." "You need to. I thought you was finished with him." "I am." "Then why are you worrying about him?" "Your the one who brought him up." "Oh yeah." "I love you Hallie." Liam says as he leans over the table and kisses me. "Ok. We need to stop and clean the kitchen up." I say as I stopped the make out session and leaves Liam speechless as I take our dishes and start to clean them.