Chapter 5

I woke up with a familiar voice saying,"Hallie? Are you up?" I opened my eyes and it was Harry he started to hold my hand tightly. "Where am I?", I asked. "The hospital.", Harry said with a half way smile. "Whu-what happened?", I asked as I began to breath heavily. "Hallie. Calm down. Love it's ok. You just blacked out.", Harry said. I calmed down a little bit. "I need to go.", I said as I tried to get up. But fell back down. "Ouch. My back.", I said in pain. "Yeah. You can't go home. You have to stay here.", Harry said. "But. I have to school. And- and.", I ran out of breath.My head hurts so bad that it hurts to think. "Hallie. Calm down. Just relax. Everything is going to be ok.", Harry said as he began to rub the back of my hand with his thumb as he was still holding my hand. "Ok. But can I ask one more question?", I asked as I looked over at Harry. "Hallie. No. Relax.", Harry said worried. "Ok.", I said in a low tone. "HowmanydaysIhavetostayhere?", I asked quickly. "Hallie. I said relax. And you have to stay here for. Um I don't know.", Harry said. Before I can say anything else the doctor walked in. "Hey. Hallie!", Doctor Frank said with a smile. "Hey..", I said quietly. "Um..Hallie. Hallie. Halie. Oh..hallie.", Doctor Frank said while walking around the room. "Will you get to the point already?", Harry said in a aggravated tone. "Harry..manners.", I said as I softly hit him. Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Well...someones in a bad mood.", Doctor Frank said while glancing over at Harry. "Well yeah cause you taking so long to say what you got to say I mean quit being a.-", I cut Harry off and said,"Anyways..Doc. What's the news?", I said. "Well..the bad news is that you deeply bruised your spine. And the good news is you don't have to stay here. But we will send you some medicine with you so if your back bother you. Plus we will give you a back massage pillow and a heating pad.", Doctor Frank said. "Ok. Can we leave now? I have somewhere to be.", Harry said. "Harry. If you cared for your lady you wouldn't be in such a hurry.", Doctor Frank said. "Harry what's wrong?", I asked worried. "Look. We have to go. Please.", Harry said. "Ok. Let's go.", I said as I carefully got up from the hospital bed. As I was heading out the room Doctor Frank handed me my papers and my other things. "Harry what was your problem in the room?", I asked. He started to walk fast. I tried to keep up but I was to much in pain. "Harry quit walking so fast. I can't keep up. Look I'm sorry for what happened in the room. Wait. What happened? Well I don't know but please. Talk to me and stop walking so fast.", I said. As soon I said that Harry stopped walking so fast and I could finally keep up with him. "Well look. Why I was acting like a bumm is because that's the man my Aunt use to be married to and he abused her and he cheated on her for a 16 year old.", Harry said as he began to look down. I wrapped my arm around his waist and side hugged him. "I love you Harold Edward Styles.", I said with a smile. "And trust me. If you think I will leave you for someone else. Then Harry your crazy. And I will be too. But im happy cause your my boyfriend and were ment together.", I said. "And. Were crazy for each other.", we both said as a smile appeared across our face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't really know what to say or ask in this Author's note. But I do have to say one big news! So at school my english teacher Mrs.Parker told us to write a story. So then she said the stories were writing are going to be published. Later on in December!! So im going to re-write my wattpad book called "The Love Traingle <3" and write it on a notebook paper. Then going to try to get that book published so everyone around the world can read it. And it's mostly a teen book. So im pretty excited about that. Plus my friend Makayla is writing a new book called "Skype Love". So got read that and her username is called "The Lyrics" but anyways yeah. And guys im so sorry im updating slow. But im going to be like that cause I have alot of stuff to do. Especially for my book. So yeah. I am going to be a slow updater. But still read my books and vote on them! Vote for this chapter and comment what you like about this chapter and your oppinons of this chapter and what you think will happen next! And follow me! And my friends! Love you all! And tune in my books! 

~Bre