Chapter 34

- Dont Let Me Go = Harry Styles

-Amnesia = 5 Seconds of Summer

-U.N.I = Ed Sheeran

"Hallie wake up." Harry shook me until I leaned up and rubbed my eyes. "What? What do you want?" I look at the alarm clock beside me. "Its 4 in the morning Harry. Go back to sleep." I lay back down and throw the covers above my head. "Hallie, were about to escape. Josh is waiting outside the door. The door is cracked open and this is our only chance." he whispers. I jump up and grab my shoes. He gets up and grabs his belongings also. "We only have about 15 minutes or so to get the hell out of here so make it quick." We tip toed out the room and the door slammed shut loudly. "SHIT." Josh whispered in a stern voice. "If you want to escape this damn house then it would be best for you two to shut the hell up." "Who is that?" Niall asked as I hear his voice coming down the hall. Josh pushed us in the nearby closet and shut it quietly. "Hello Master I. I um was just awaken in the middle of my sleep walking. Im sorry sir. Just go back to bed." "I will and you will too. Take your sleepy arse back to bed." He grumbled and I heard footsteps get quiet as they walked. Which I hoped he left. All of a sudden the closet door opened and I finally released the breath I didn't realize I was holding. As we quietly walked our way to the front door watching out everywhere I had a question that popped in my head. "What about the security cameras?" "I turned them all off last night when you and master Niall was still outside." "How do you know he doesn't check them before he go to bed?" "He doesn't have to cause he doesn't need to worry about you guys escaping cause you two were trapped in the room." "Oh. Ok."

   We finally reached the front door. He handed me my keys and said."Now get your arses out of here before we all die." he smirked and shut the door in our face. We were finally free. I just wanted to scream in excitement but it is to early for it. I searched for my car and finally spotted it. I hopped inside with Harry joining along as we made our way back home. "Oo! When I get home I can't wait to tell Liam and Grace what ha-." "You can't tell anyone." He interrupted. "Why? What if they ask?" "Just say we went to visit your mother." He said in a stern tone. "But." "Hallie just please agree with me on this one." I sighed and just nodded my head. "Where am I taking you?" I ask as I pull down the downtown road. "Your house." "My house?" I asked shocked as I try to focus of the road without looking at Harry face trying to search an expression on it. "Um. Yeah. Ok. Sure." I just said since he didn't respond back. What's wrong with him? He's all in a bad mood. When we were on our way out of the house he really didn't say anything. And in the car hes only responding in short sentences.

    I pulled up at a grocery store close by my house. "What are we doing here?" He asked. "Getting groceries." "Um you have money?" "Yes." I pulled out my wallet in my console to show him. "But what about our clothes and the smell. Can we at least go by the house shower and then come?" He asked while he looked at both of our clothes in disgust. "Yeah. Sure." I pull out the parking lot and drive to the house.

    I pulled up in the gravel drive way and grab my belongings as he did the same and make my way to the front door. I unlocked it with the key and inhaled the smell. I imagined it smelling like a scented candle. But it smells like dust. And trash. This house havent been clean every since my Step dad died and later on im going to clean it and disinfect and dust everything. We walk up the stairs and enter my room. I turn on the light and shut the door and lock it behind me. "I will clean the house later and the guest room." I say as I search in my drawer and find some clothes. "Why the guest room?" Harry asked as he sits on my bed staring directly at me. "So you can sleep in there." "What if I don't want to." "Well you have no other choice unless you want to sleep downstairs on the couch." I pull out me some clothes. And find a shirt Harry gave me and throw it to him. "Here wear that." "This is the one I gave you." "Yup." "You kept it." "Yes. I did." I never thought of throwing away that shirt. I loved it. I loved it to much to throw it away. "Why didn't you throw it away?" My heart began to pound when he asked that question. I gulped and got up to get a towel. "Hallie answer my question." "I will wash your pants while your in the shower." I said as I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on hot.

                                                                 Harry POV

I know she heard me. But she is to busy dodging my question. Why would she keep that shirt? Why? After what I had put her through, if I was her I wouldn't burnt it or threw it away. Something to get it out my sight. I remember that very first day I gave it to her. Our 3rd date. I loved it. It was her birthday, the fair was open. It was just so special to her. We took pictures also. Pictures. PICTURES? She kept the pictures? I ran to the closet and opened up to see no photo box. I look under her bed to find it. I look thought the box full of memories and found it. Us taking a picture at the fair on the Ferris wheel. Then we hanged with some friends there and took pictures. That was when me and Liam was close. Real close. I wonder if we still are? Man. This pictures gets to me. Making me wish I could just rewind everything. I fucked things up, I fucked my whole life up. The one I loved the most! I pushed her away by doing hateful things. And now. Im trying to pull her to me. I miss her. I miss my old life. I miss my best friend.