Chapter 15

Hallie POV

"Thank you.", I say to the stranger who just helped. "No problem.". He says as he walks off. I still wonder where Liam is, cause when I walked out the store  he wasn't in the car. I figured he just wanted to take a walk. You know get a little bit of fresh air.

  Ok, it passed a couple of hours and he hasn't called me. Which is kinda making me nervous. Right now I'm driving to the hospital to see how's Harry doing so far, I know once I walk into the door hes going to start fussing about how "I left him" or how "I didn't listen to him". But really, I should've never left. I wish I stayed at the hospital with Harry. To show I love and care for him, not diss him over a stupid text who I was eager to see who it was from which lead me stuck in the middle of an parking lot late at night.

   I pulled up at the hospital. I put my car in park and walked inside. Right when I told them all the information and stuff I went to the elevator that elevated me up to a couple of floors. Good thing it isnt crowded in here like last time, with sweaty and stinky people. The doors slid open showing me the sign that tells which floor I'm on. I walk to room 15 that Harry was in to see Anne crying and Gemma head in her hands with her legs shaking nervously. I looked around to see Harry not anywhere to be found. As the words tumble out nervously it slipped out slowly,"Wheres Harry?" Gemma head shot up when she heard my voice. She quickly got up and ran to me asking,"Do you know where Harry is? Please. Tell me!" She started to shake me as she burst into tears. She stops and falls on the floor weakly. "No. That's why I asked.", I said slowly,"What's going on here?" "Harry's gone.", Anne said as she blowed her nose into the tissue."And no where to be found on this floor." Great, Liam's gone, Harry is now gone. What now? Am I next?