Chapter 41

Hallie POV

It's been nearly a couple weeks since the big argument and I took the pregnancy test and found it positive. We told the news to Liam mother and she took it very hard than everyone else. I haven't seen him. Since the argument and I finally feel free. So far. Im 12 weeks and Im starting to get a baby bump. I been thinking about moving. Me and Liam moving into a place. Since we already graduated now and school is over. I haven't let anything get to me at all besides me and Liam future together. I actually see something ahead of us just like I did with Harry when we was dating for a couple months. Damn. I said his name. I've been going good not thinking about him but some times I have dreams about him. Not romantic dreams. Abusive dreams. I wouldn't call it a dream. It's more like a nightmare. I dreamt about him finding out im pregnant with Liam's child and he beats me for it. And pushes me down the stairs. It's crazy to dream about and trust me. I would rather dream about my dead step father than that.

    Liam had to go to his moms to help her clean out her basement and move some things. So since he was there I decided to go out for lunch by myself. Just have a little me time. Alone. Peaceful. I mean it's peaceful with Liam also. But I just want time to myself to and do something for myself for once. On my way from lunch I saw a familiar face. I couldn't see from far away but when I got real close. There he was. Harry. I hurried by him and he didn't notice me at first then he started to walk behind me. I turned a corner cause maybe he don't know its me. He might not be following me. I looked behind me and he looked at me and start to run up to me. I turned around and we was face to face. I backed up a few inches from him and waited for him to say something. "Hallie." He breathed. I just stared at him. Trying to cover my stomach with my denim jacket but it wouldn't close.  I gave it away just by struggling to get it closed. "Hallie. Your? Your pregnant?!" He panics. I bite my tongue waiting for him to yell at me but he grips onto his hair and started to laugh and. Smile? Why is he smiling? "Um, yes." I mumbled. "I can't believe that your pregnant." "I can't either." "WITH MY CHILD!" He screams with joy. Wait. What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I just want to say that we have 7 more chapters to go! And soon it will be a wrap up! Then there will be a sequel to it. ;) But for now. See ya later and vote and comment what you think about this chapter! And I also want to throw in a thank you  for adding my book to your reading lists and your library! It means a whole lot to me. And I love you all so much! Bye beautiful.