Chapter 28

*Liam POV*

I wonder where Hallie is. She isn't answering her phone. Which makes me worry sick for her. "Liam, dear. You need to calm down. Im pretty sure she's ok." My mom says which makes me angry. "How do you know? She could be lost and upset. Maybe even scared. The scared look on her beautiful face makes me worried." I say as I grip on my hair in frustration. "Jesus Karen- mom. I mean mom." I correct when I see the sadness spread across her face. "Oh. Well " my mom looks pale. As if she's just so upset about my temper that she might vomit. "im so sorry. I'll just give you space." She finishes as she walk out the living room and into kitchen. I feel guilty. And more upset. Weight began to weigh on my shoulders as I sigh as I turn my phone on to see Hallie on my front screen.

                                                                *Hallie POV*

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." I say practically mocking Harry. "Don't mock me Hallie." He say as his voice booms through out the room. I roll my eyes to show him im so 'afraid ' of him. "Don't annoy me." I say back. Im not going to sit here and hear him bitch about this. Or bitch about that. I mean really. He sounds like a 5 year old whining. Basically complaining if you know what I mean. "Don't tell me what to do." He bites. "Don't tell me what to do." I bite back. "So were playing the mocking game huh'?" He asks as a smirk appears on his face. "I guess so." I don't know what I just dragged myself into. And Im really afraid to know. "No rules?" He asks as his eyes turn dark. I felt a cold shiver go down my spine as I shake my head stiffly. "Well let's start." He chirp's as he claps his hands together. "I love you." He say waiting for me to mock him. I just stay quiet shocked at his words. "Are you going to mock back?"  I just sit still and just turn to look out the window. I feel breathing on me. But im afraid to turn my head. "C'mon turn your head and continue the game. You can't end a game that just started. C'mon don't be a party pooper."  My conscious says. I curse under my breath at the words. "Don't be a party pooper Hallie." He says basically mocking my conscious. I turn my head to see Harry in front of me. He steps closer and closes the space in between us. I step back. And once I step back. Im against the wall. Dammit Hallie. Look what you started.