Chapter 33

-Dont= Ed Sheeran

-Afraid = The Neighbours 

-Give Me Love= Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, so im back in the room with Harry. I finally got some fresh air to fill my lungs outside. And I feel somewhat better than before. Harry and I finally started to finally started to converse without fighting and breaking one another. We sit on the floor at the end of the bed having a smooth talk. So far. He starts to talk about the bakery that he used to work at. And how the cinnamon roll was his favorite. 

"Shut up." I say playfully hitting him. "Dont talk about food around a girl who is practically starving. And would die for food right about now. I would join the hunger games right about now." Harry chuckles about the thought. "You know what?" He looks down and shakes his head in embarrassment. "What?" I ask repeatedly until he expose it. "I thought hunger games was about food." "It is basically. Well you have to fight for food. And try to survive in the forest or where ever they land you. Well something like that." "Speaking of food." He says as he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a sandwich wrapped in aluminum foil. "OMG."  I gasp as I thank him plenty of times. Maybe a thousand times. As soon as I saw that sandwich my stomach started to growl screaming for food. He gets up and walk over to the dresser and open it to show a water bottle. He came back and sat next to me and handed me the drink. "How long was that in there?" "Not long. I just got it when I got that sandwich." I begin to take a bite on the sandwich enjoying every single bite. Making me crave more. "Mmm. So good." I say as I lick my lips. "I see. You sure eating it pretty fast." He said watching me in shock. I chuckle as I finished up my sandwich and started to drink the water.

     "Im just so ready to get out of here." I say trying to wrap up the subject. "Speaking of that." Harry said as his mood changed quickly. "The guards, Josh and Adam. Whatever their names is. They said they will help us escape." "Wait what? The guards said that?" My heart started to hammer against my chest. "Well one of the guards said. The other disagreed with the idea." "Why? Why would they want to help us. I mean why would the other not agree?" "Because, he is afraid that Niall will kick his ass." "Wow. Like why.-" "Even though I said Niall is not as muscular like them and always depend on them." "But that's what guards are for. Their meant to protect you." "Are you on my side. Or theirs?" "Yours." "Ok then, soon we will be out." I smile at the thought of being free and not trapped in a small room and not being fed. And not showering. Man do I feel disgusting.