Chapter 31

All of a sudden the door is swung open and there he was. Niall. "What in the hell is going on in here?" He yells as he rubs his eyes. Which I assume he just woke up. "I need a break." Harry and I both say. "No I need it please. Im getting claustrophobic." I say begging. "No I need to, plus I need to piss."  "Girl, come with me. Guards!" Niall yells. All of a sudden the two guards that guided me in this room with Harry showed up. "Guards Harry, You with me." He says pointing to me. "Thank you." I mumble under my breath. As we both walk out the room with people guiding us I look behind me to see Harry looking forward while struggling to get out their grip saying "I don't need two guards watching me piss. Im a big boy." "At least I get a little freedom walking with you." I say softly. '"Yeah, Im not going to grab your arm. Im pretty sure you know not to escape and walk on your own." He says with an grin. "Yeah, I do. And how im going to escape when im weak as hell. I haven't had any food." I say. We walk out the back door and into the back yard. The cold breeze hit my pale hot skin. And makes me feel good and free. We sit down on the bench close by the fence. "You want a cigarette?" He asks as he pulls out a cigarette box that read "New Ports '100's' out his jacket pocket. "No thanks, Im good. I don't smoke." "Oh c'mon. It will make you feel good. All your stress will be released." He pressured. But knowing me, I don't want to make him mad at me and I surely don't want to go back in that small room with Harry again. "Ok. I'll try only ONE."  He chuckles and hands me one as I lit it and took my first puff. I started to cough. Basically choking. 'It's ok. It always happen to the first hitters." He said as he takes it away from me and began to smoke it also. "Hey, I didn't even take my second puff." I say with an smile as I grab it back. "Woah, my bad. Someone loves this new thing huh?" He throws his hands up in surrender as we begin to laugh. "I never said I loved it. I just want to try it some more." "Never say never."