Chapter 27

Hallie POV

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist protectively as I snuggle in their touch. While my eyes still closed in the dark room with me half asleep. They roll me over and pressed their soft warm lips on mine as they move in the same way. "Oh Liam. I love you so much." I moan in between the kisses. I open my eyes right when I said that, not thinking through. Every thing stopped. What was happening just then. Stopped. "Liam? Why in the hell were you thinking about LIAM?" Harry yelled. All the confusing pieces came together and I finally realized I was kissing Harry. I pushed him off the bed in panic with anger rushing through out my body. "AND YOU WERE FREAKING KISSING ME!"  He got up and jumped back in bed with me pinning my arms above my head and was hovering over me. "Let go of me Styles!" I yell trying to get out of his grip. "Shh.. before you awake master Niall. And the others." I wiggle in his reach. "Please Harry," I whimper "please let go of me. Dont hurt me." Worry flashed in his eyes as his voice became soft. "Aw baby" he cooed "you know I wouldn't hurt you." He says as he rub his thumb over my bottom lip. One of my arms was finally free. I gently pushed him off with my one free arm. He still hold on the arm thats now trapped as he let go of it but then grab my hand in his. Hallie you shouldn't be doing this. You shouldn't let him get the best of you. My conscious reminded me. But knowing me I ignored it and Harry start to put his lips back on mine as I allowed it and we began to have a little make out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was a short chapter. I would of made it long but I have more stories to update. By the way, can you guys guys go read my new book "Equal Love" ? Trust me, you guys would love it. So I will update later on but for now im going to go update the others. So love u all and dont forget to vote and comment what you think about this chapter. And if you want you can add your own little theories about what would happen next or so. But for now. Im gone. So bye and love you all!

~Bre