Chapter 16

Harry POV

I hear an window shatter down in the basement. I get up quickly and run down stairs almost tripping over things. I run up to the basement door. Grab the key out of my back pocket and entered it into the keyhole and twisting it, unlocking the door and hear nothing but silent. I walk down the basement stairs with an locked door behind me. I finally reached the last step and saw the guy squirmming his way out the window getting cut from the glass that left around the window paine. I run up to the window and grabbed his legs pulling him down as he fell face down on the pavement. He rolled over aching in pain with blood all over his face. "You think you could get away huh?", I whisper as I put on my black mask. He opened his eyes slowly and quickly begin to panic and tried to move away from me as possible. "You can't get away little dude. So don't try.", I say as I kick him in his stomach. "AH!", he scream. "Do you want your face even more swollen?", I screamed. He shook his head quickly hardly seeing me cause his eyes are barely opened. "You will pay for this!" "Pay for what? You mean, you will pay for this? You took her! You took her away from me! I tried my best to get her to stay with me but you! You sent that text! You sent that text which made her so scared!", I scream as I fall on the floor weakly sobbing out loud. "Wait, what text?", He asks. "You know! Dont act stupid! You know what im talking about!", I scream as I get up and began to hit him repeatly in the stomach. "Stop! Please just stop!", the guy screams as he began to gag and couch up blood. I kick him one more good time and walk out the basement and locked the door behind me. I go upstairs into the bathrom, I searched through the medicine cabinet quickly and found some pills. I poured a couple out the bottle and swallowed them down quickly. I began to feel real dizzy, I lean over the sink and looked into the mirror. "Look at you, your pathetic. I cant stand to look at you anymore. Your nothing but s***!", I yell to my reflection as I punched the mirror. Glass shattered everywhere and my knuckles were busted. I wobble to the bedroom and passed out onto the floor.