Chapter 40

- Say My Name = Austin Mahone

-Somebody To You = The Vamps

- I Won't Give Up = Jason Mraz

                                             Harry POV

"I messed up real bad mum." I say as I bury my head in my hands. 

"Yeah. You need to apologize to her. Cause she needs your comfort right about now. I think." My mum says while she pours tea in both of our glasses and sat across from me and grab both of my hands.

"Mum. I messed up her life. All I do is add more fuel to the fire."

"You need to call her and talk to her instead of popping up at her house."

"Yeah you right." I walk out the kitchen and grab my keys. I think mum and I both know I won't call her. I like it better to show up at her house uninvited.

                                                  Hallie POV

"He's adorable and ugly at the same time." I say with an laugh.

"See now I know why you like to watch this movie cause its weird, And you just think he's adorable. Am I right?" Liam questions as he cuddles to me closer.

"No im watching it cause he looks just like you."

"So im cute? Or ugly?"

"Ugly." I say as we both burst into laughter. Then all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Liam agreed he would answer it but I chose to answer.

Once I opened the door I didn't expect to see him. So once I saw his face I slammed the door in his face until he put his foot in the way.

"Ouch. That hurts." Harry says with his face twisted in pain.

"Why are you here?" Without an response back he just pushed the door opened and walked inside.

I shut the door and made my way back into the living room. Liam look at me in confusion so I just shrugged my shoulders and sat back down next to Liam and he pulled me back to his side.

"What shit are you guys watching?" Harry asks as he props his feet onto my table.

Liam looked at me and Harry and shook his head. But I kissed him on his cheek to assure him everything will be alright.

I hope.

"It's E.T. And Harry you need to leave."

"Why so you guys can go back cuddling? I want to watch the movie too."

Harry is ruining my day. Once again.

 A few minutes pasted and Harry started with his side remarks again.

"That's stupid you can't ride a bicycle in the sky."

"It's a movie Harry." I can tell Liam frustrated by the tone of his voice.

"This is the movie 'Paul' huh?"

"No E.T." Im sick and tired of Harry and his comments. I never invited him in and im sure as hell I won't let him walk over me like a doormat.

"You guys are dating huh?" Harry asks.

"It's non of your business."

"Hallie you can't just jump to men to men."

I was shocked at his words and tears was building up in my eyes and my temper was rising and any minute I can explode.

"Look you douche bag. I don't jump to men to men. I actually stayed with one person and I regret that I did now I see your true colors. Your the one who had people feeling all on you and shit at the prom so don't try to call me out Harry. Cause your the one who messed shit up. And thank you for showing me who you really are."

He got up and just stand  there. I expected him to leave but instead he just stand there.

"Now get the hell out brat." I yell.

"And if you don't walk those 2 legs of yours I would be happy to show you how."

He still stand there. With no emotion. No expression. Nothing. It's like hes empty. No combats. Nothing. So I got up and started to push him outside. And once he was outside I slammed the door and locked it.

I slid down the door and started to cry. Liam walked to me and carefully grabbed my chin and faced me to look at him.

"I love you Hallie. And im glad with what you did."

I moved his hand and got up and looked out the window to see Harry's car gone.

Once again im heartbroken.