Chapter 20

A couple of hours later I sit in the waiting room impatiently. It feels like the same night my step father died all over began. I sit distance away from Harry as possible as I can. For how many times he say sorry to me I can never forgive him. I thought they were best friends? I though they were like brothers? They're so many questions that need to be answered. "I'm sorry.", Harry says once again. "Quit saying that. Just quit!" I yell frustrated. "I know you don't  mean it cause why would you trap your own best friend in the basement and abuse him!", I scream. "I didn't know it was him!" He snaps back. "How can you not see that's him Harry? Huh? Cause you was looking straight at him when you was beating him?"  "I. I don't know. Its just." He stop at words and bury his head in his hands. He shakes his head as he begins to cry. "Can you please calm down?", the blonde haired lady asked who stands behind the desk. I give her an weak smile as she shows one in return.

    30 or 40 minutes passed and a doctor walked out to give us some results. The doctor walks up to us and Harry head shot up quickly. "So what's the results?" I ask impatiently. "The results are that he is deeply bruised from head to toe, both of his legs are broken. Broken ribs. I can say he could be 10% blind in his left eye. Not really sure." I gasp at his words. As tears roll down my flushed cheeks. My eyes started to puff up from all my crying I have done. "Any questions?" The doctor asked. "Is he ok? Is he still breathing? Is he-?" "Whoa, whoa whoa. One question at a time." The doctor tells me. "And I can assure you that he's fine. He just needs to rest and heal. And might have to stay here for at least up to 3 to 4 weeks maybe? Haven't planned yet." He says as he waved goodbye and go behind the double doors. I looked over at Harry once again to see him crying his eyes out. For once I actually feel bad for him. But at the same time I don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you like it so far? Vote and Comment what you think. And on the side there's Gif of Harry crying to the right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you! Bye!

~Bre