Chapter 42

Every since I arrived back at home I haven't got Harry out of my mind. And what I mean by me running into him and him thinking this child is his. I mean really. I was speechless. And no I didn't tell Harry it wasn't his. Neither did I tell him it was his. I was just speechless. But maybe I will come up with something to tell him. And Liam. Don't get me started on him. He will be here any minute now and knowing him he will ask me how was my day was since I was home alone. He don't know I went out on lunch. And he don't know I saw Harry. Yet. I will tell him. I just have to find a way to say it. I mean its not like I did anything with him. I just did something to him. Which is I didn't tell him this child isn't his which leads him happy. I promise I will tell Liam was he walks through that door. Next thing you know Liam walks in.

     Next thing you know were at the dinner table having a casual conversation. And I still didn't tell him. I mean it's not like I did anything wrong. So why is it so hard to tell him. "What did you do while I was gone?" Liam asks as he bites down in his burger. "Um you know. Just went out for lunch. Bumped into Harry. And he thinks the baby is his. You know same oh same oh." Liam nearly chokes when he heard Harry's name. "He what?" Liam asks with his mouth gaped open. "He thinks the baby is his. I was coming from lunch and I saw him and I tried to walk past him real fast and he noticed me and then noticed my bump. Then BOOM. He thinks the baby is his now." I explain. "Did you tell him it wasn't his?" Liam asks. See that's the question I wasn't looking forward to. "You see I was pretty shocked myself when I saw him and I was speechless. So I didn't have the time." "Bullshit Hallie. You had the time on your hands to have a full conversation with him. Have you ever slept with him?" "NO! Why would you think that?" "Why would he say that then?' I can't believe Liam. Why would he say a such thing. What did I do? Seriously. Besides being honest with him. "I don't know Liam. He's Harry. Harry does stupid things and say stupid things." Liam shakes his head and gets up from the table. "Where are you going?" I ask as I look up to him with pleading eyes. "Bed. Goodnight Hallie." He says as he stomps his way upstairs. "Love you." I say loud enough for him to hear me. He looks back to me and keeps walking.

     The rest of the night I cleaned the kitchen and did some research on pregnancy until I start to get sleepy. I walk up to the room where he is and I join the bed with him. As soon I layed next to him. His arm wraps around my waist. He was waiting for me to join him all along. Which that makes me smile.