Chapter 38

I have no reason to cry. Were not together. I have no reason to cry. He can't break me down. All he seems right now is a womanizer. One minute he was wanted to know if I still have feelings for him. And now he have women all over him and he wasn't doing anything to stop it. He must love to get attention and put on a show. But to bad cause I stopped that lame ass show. It wasn't a good one. Neither was a right one. I stopped it because. Because. It wasn't right. He asked me to the dance. Not those girls. And Im not jealous. Im just saying this cause when you ask a girl to be your date. You spend time with her. And only her. And show her love. And make her never want to forget that day. Thats's what a date is. But whatever Harry so called "date"  was just a horrible time and I do want to forget that day. And I don't want to show him love anymore. Not that I ever did. But still. Im tired. Im lost. Im confused.

   Speaking of confused I see myself pulling up in Liam's driveway. Oh yeah, that prom date was a chance for Harry to win me back. And he begged. Well something like that. But he failed when he showed me the real him. And it's not fair that Liam is begging and showing his love and wishing to get a chance. But I keep denying him and keep thinking me and Harry could make something work. But it's not. And I have to let Liam get a chance now. It's time to be fair and get back to reality. Cause this isn't a game you can just press the restart button cause you know your about to fail it or die. It's reality. And we all have to learn from our mistakes. And fix them. So I need to open my eyes and see what's really in front of me.

     Next thing you know. I open my eyes and im in the bed with Liam. With clothes on. But no pants. Only panties. Shirt. And bra. And Liam only have a shirt on and boxers. And now.. I just think I had sex with Liam Payne. Un-protected.