Chapter 39: Superman

I was standing in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. It was 2:55 A.M. 

Hailie and Alaina had already gone off to bed. After leaving Marshall, I went back to see them, not telling much. All I said was that I heard his apology out but I had no means of accepting it. They hugged me, Alaina leaving and going back to her room to go sleep while Hailie and I finished watching the film. Of course with Mean Girls, it was hard not to feel better. It lifted both of our spirits again. The ending was the most hilarious, sweetest, and best. Love that movie every time.

It was about fifteen minutes ago that we had finished it, Hailie crashing and falling fast asleep afterward. She showed me a guest room prior that I could rest in overnight. I moved my stuff and settled in it comfortably. However, I had something to do before I was going to sleep just yet.

Currently, I looked horrendous. With my makeup bag with me, I applied a few strokes of mascara to my eyelashes and fixed my eyeliner. There was really no point since I was going to bed soon but I didn't care. I needed anything to make me look appealing again. I hated the ruin crying made you become.

I changed into something different. Over it, I wrapped myself in a comfortable pink robe. I wanted to get out of what I wore before. I sighed despairingly. I turned the light switch off in the bathroom, leaving it. I went into the room which was mine for the night, throwing my stuff down.

I proceeded to go back out, turning off the light in my room, noticing only one room down the hall which had its light still on. I remembered when Hailie gave me a tour of the house, that indeed had been Marshall's room. I walked to it. It was time.

With one last inhale, I opened the door and stepped in. I found Marshall sitting at the foot of his bed. He looked up at me unsettled yet curious why I called him to wait for me here and at this time. "Hey," he said, his eyes studying me. He stood up. I shut the door behind me. I walked up to him, keeping a straight face. His own face showed a hint of worry, as he could tell I was still unhappy.

He began to open his mouth again to talk when, before letting anything else happen, I untied my robe and let it fall to the ground down by my ankles. It uncovered what I wore underneath it, which put him in utmost shock: a sexy, intimate lingerie gown. The entire set was lacy and black, which looked foxy and alluring, and it did an incredible job of bringing out my assets. I picked this out for myself when we went to Victoria's Secret at the mall earlier.

Marshall's eyes fell on my entire body, his gaze never leaving me. He was most likely going through multiple changes of emotion, being in a stupor like this. I smirked as I walked up towards him, taking sexy steps. Once there, I shoved him back down onto the bed when he least expected it. I climbed on top, straddling him. I cupped his face and drew myself in, kissing him with passion. He began returning it as I felt his hands grasp my ass. I began to grind him slowly under me, feeling him hardening under me. "I've wanted you so bad all along..." I purred to him.

His hands soon rested on top of the bra piece, giving it a squeeze, causing me to moan. "I've wanted you bad all along, too."

Marshall and I continued to go in and kiss each other while somewhere in between, we changed positions. He was over me. I pulled back, staring him deep with eyes full of lust, him doing the same to me. I gasped when I felt his lips press against my neck in surprise. He began kissing me tenderly, shortly intensifying it to where he had been sucking and biting vigorously. I whined slightly, gripping the bed sheets as he did so. It hurt, yet it felt extraordinarily good and enticing. I was in love with the pain and pleasure I received from it. He lifted his head just to meet with my lips again.

Marshall began caressing me in between as we swapped spit more. His hand soon trailed down, slipping into my panties. "Since this is your first time, I'll take it with baby steps," he spoke softly to me. Nodding with approval, he moved to take my panties off, placing them away. I let out a sudden moan at that, feeling him go on to play with me. He was getting me used to the feeling; it felt so good.

"Fuck me, Marshall," I bit my lip, looking at him with desire and need, ready.

He waited not a second longer, proceeding to take the last of his articles of clothing off. I did the same for my top part, leaving us both exposed. Marshall looked to me once more, as I nodded my head in confirmation for him to continue. He steadily began to insert his member in. 

He let himself out a little, then inserted himself back into me. He did it more, it getting almost harder to bear. I relaxed, however, drawing in a breath of air. One of the next few times he did it, it felt pleasurable—like he had hit the right spot inside me. "Like that, Daddy," I didn't mean to say, but it came out anyway.

It turned him on. "Yeah, baby?"

"Give it to me," I pleaded.

"You want Daddy to give you what you need?"

I requested with my arms around him, pressure building up in me. "Mhm..."

He did so, following my request. As he continued, all that was heard ongoing was slapping skin, moans, and heavy breathing. Marshall was thrusting into me, pace much quickened.

We went to switch it up and change positions. I straddled him once again. I stroked his erection some before getting myself re-situated. I heard groans come from him. I stood on my knees, aligning his manhood to the right spot, me going in and sitting on top. I gasped, taking him in me. I began lifting myself, then going back down at a slow pace.

I continued to ride him, up and down, increasing speed. Pleasure was building up in me, as I can see it was for him, too. Things were getting hot and heavy. "I think... I'm going to come soon," I whispered in between.

"Me too... you like this position better or the other?" he asked me, panting.

"The other," I let him know gently, smirking. He motioned me to get off and go back to where we had been when we began. I returned to laying on my back, as he hovered over me. Laughing softly, I pleaded him to do something, adding another thing. "You should come on my belly."

"Want me to?" he stroked me.

I nodded my head. With that, he went on and fucked me like no other. The feeling of him inside me like this felt indescribable. The friction was powerful. He had been breaking a sweat, as he was reaching his limit; me as well. My moans intensified and his breathing got thicker. Waves of pleasure flowed intensely through me, getting almost too much to handle. I was awfully close to climax. "Sing 'Superman' for me," I lastly wanted of him.

He nodded his head, starting. "I know you want me, baby, I think I want you, too..."

"I think I love you, baby," I spoke softly after.

"...I think I love you, too/I'm here to save you, girl, come be in Shady's world/I wanna grow together, let's let our love unfurl," he paused, slowing his pace to match the rhythm of his singing. He began again afterward. "You know you want me, baby, you know I want you too/They call me Superman, I'm here to rescue you/I wanna save you, girl, come be in Shady's world."

With all the effort I could bring myself to saying, I said my final line. "Ooh, boy, you drive me crazy."

"Bitch, you make me want you more—" he pounded into me, that final blow sending my body into a euphoric state. My eyes rolled back as I gripped the bed sheets around me, letting my orgasm take me over. Marshall took himself out of me then, pumping himself until he shot his hot load all over me the next second.

I beamed at him once finished, us having got done catching our breath. "I liked the changing of the lyrics you did there at the end," I gave him a smile.

"Just for you," he bent down, planting a kiss on my forehead. He took in one last breath. "Now let's get you cleaned up."

After grabbing tissues and cleaning up the mess, we got dressed; I wrapped my robe around me while Marshall got his clothes on again. "Hey," I started up, balancing myself on my legs the best I can. "I'm going to go to bed in the other room now. I'm exhausted," I chucked.

"Aight," he said to me, yawning, plopping himself back on the bed.

I walked toward the door. I turned around before leaving, our eyes meeting yet once more. I looked at him happily. "Good night, my Superman."

Letting off a vibrant smile back at me that came only rare, he replied back to me from where he was. He gave a short laugh before wishing me back. "Good night, my Lois Lane."