Chapter 65: Cum On Everybody

Marshall was struggling the whole time, holding me up, and trying his best to support me from falling as we were going up the stairs. Shortly, we came tumbling into his bedroom together.

"What is this? What are you doing to me? Are you going to show me a magic trick?" I asked him eagerly while I was on the floor, dragging him down with me.

"Yo, let go of me!" he exclaimed, shaking me off since I grasped onto his leg and wouldn't let off; also, that I wouldn't stop clinging onto him, either. Eventually though, I did let go. I sat back up in a criss-cross applesauce position, staring at him. Marshall went to sit at the edge of the bed, letting out a sigh as he looked down at me. "Man, you're difficult when you're like this. You know?" I nodded stupidly in agreement to him. Marshall groaned, head falling in his hands as he was nearly giving up. "This is a bad idea. What was I thinking?"

"No!" I protested. "I like this. I like where this is going," I slurred.

Marshall chuckled. "But I don't want to fuck you yet, baby. I'm saving something special for you tonight. I want to wait until then." He noticed me zoning out. "Hey, are you listening to me?" I shook my head vigorously. He laughed. "Good. I didn't want you to hear that anyway."

I spoke quietly. "But, I want you."

That stopped Marshall. "...you want me?"

"Mhm."

"Alright, you know what? Fuck it." He decided to continue with this. He could barely stand it; it must have been the desire and neediness in my voice, with the way I purred those words to him. He went on. "Stay sitting there. Don't move; not unless I tell you to."

I laughed at him, teasing around as I pretended to make a move to get up.

"Sit down bitch, you move again I'll beat the shit out of you!" he hollered.

That definitely stopped me. I made not another attempt to move.

Marshall was talking to himself. "...I'm going to Hell for this shit. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm already going no matter what." He paused, then looked at me. "Sal?"

"Yes?" I sang.

Marshall began to reach down to undo his own fly. He went to slip one of his hands inside his pants next, locating his own manhood. Once doing so, he steadily began to stroke himself, his speed slowly increasing. His gaze fell back on me as he moaned the next words, still pumping his manhood. "Do Daddy a favor?"

My eyes just stayed on him. My mind wasn't registering what I was seeing so I had no idea what was happening, but the sight was still captivating to me. I answered him next. "I'll do any favor for Daddy. Because, I love my Daddy."

"And Daddy loves his baby girl," he groaned in return. Soon after, Marshall pulled out his throbbing erection, exposing it. He stared back at me, speaking in a husky voice. "Come here now."

I got on my knees, inching closer to him. I went to take hold of his member, eyes not leaving him once. I smiled at him. "Just how you like it, right?"

I saw Marshall smirk down at me in complete satisfaction. "You're already one step ahead of me."

Without another word, I went and did the doing. One minute later, it was seeming like Marshall couldn't take it anymore. He was already reaching his limit.

"Sh—Shit, how are you doing that so good?" Marshall questioned impressed, feeling more than incredible at the moment. "...thank you, Nate," he mumbled appreciatively to himself.

I continued doing my special technique as best as I could. I don't remember exactly what I was doing, but whatever it was, it was definitely working.

"Fuck, man, I'm about to bust... new record, too," he let out, pulling my head in as he spread his legs more apart, nearly about to let himself go.

"All over my face," I blurted subconsciously.

"Yeah?"

I didn't say anything else. Within seconds, however, Marshall couldn't hold it in. He pulled his member out of my mouth and released himself, spewing every last droplet of his goodness onto my face, giving me a "facial" indeed. After he was done, I just sat there frozen. I contorted my face; I felt weird. "I think there's a booger stuck in my nose."

Marshall let out an amused laugh, panting still. "Think that's something else." After a while, Marshall fixed himself, zipping his trousers back up as he grabbed a few tissues from his nightstand. He began to wipe my face clean, doing so gently and with ease. "You turned quiet. Everything alright?" he asked me.

I nodded my head reassuringly.

Marshall tossed the tissues into a trash can to the side. He then looked at me, a little unsure of what to do with the situation now, whether or not he should return the sexual favor for me. He went on to ask me, softly. "How do you feel?" 

"Like I'm about to throw up," I answered, moving in an emergency to cover my mouth.

"Shit—" Marshall made a swift move to grab the trash can and place it in front of me, without further ado.

Within seconds, surprising the both of us, I let out probably the hugest belch in the world. I ended it by giggling loudly. "Just kidding! I lied. T'was a burp."

Marshall just sat there, admiring me. "You're too adorable."

I said something else. "I'm sleepy. I'm a sleepy... potato."

He chuckled. "You're a sleepy potato?"

I nodded my head, yawning, vision starting to blur.

"You want to go lie down?"

It seemed that I was already collapsing on the floor. Marshall quickly got up and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style over to the bed. He laid me down, tucking me in. I blinked at him a few times in between.

"Just rest for a little, okay?" he whispered to me. "I'll come back and check up on you. I'll try waking you up in a few hours so you don't miss New Year's, either." He reached over and grabbed the trash can then, placing it by the side of the bed, saying one more thing. "And I'll leave this here if you need it."

"Mmh," I mumbled at him, smiling. "Sounds... sounds heavenly."

Marshall bent down and kissed me on my forehead. He then gave me a light pat as he moved to get back up. He walked toward the door, taking one last glace at me as I saw him smiling to himself at the doorway.

After that, everything around me became black.