Chapter 69: Legacy

I was seen on the floor with Marshall now, hugging him deeply in my arms to no end.

I eventually pulled back from him, sitting on the floor with my back against the side of the bed. Marshall was sitting across from me, pulling the ring out of its case now. He asked me something again, smiling. "Can I see your left hand?"

I nodded, chuckling, as I offered my hand out to him. "Of course."

Marshall took hold of it, soon slipping the beautiful diamond ring on my fourth finger. I drew in a sudden breath, noting how marvelous it looked on me; also, how perfect the fit was. "It's extraordinarily beautiful," I began after a while, saying it meaningfully.

Marshall was gazing at me the entire time, noting me staring continuously down at my hand. I'm sure he could tell I really loved it. As I had been distracted, he was chuckling to himself. He recalled something, beginning to mumble something under his breath, thinking I wouldn't hear him. "...and to think I'd be the one ending up on my knees for you by the end of the night."

I so heard that. My head snapped back up, as I questioned him about that straight away. "What are you talking about?"

Marshall looked incredibly guilty.

"You're kidding," I went ahead and said. I wasn't going to have this. "It's about what happened earlier, isn't it?"

Marshall didn't say a word.

My eyes narrowed at him. "It's never too late to change my mind," I threatened, sticking my hand out.

"Alright—fine!" Marshall blurted, me leaving him no choice. He let out a groan. "It's not anything all that bad, either. But, yeah, the time you were shitfaced earlier, I, um... made you do some things."

"What things?" my eyes narrowed.

He let out a few chuckles under his breath, revealing it to me more in depth. "I dragged you upstairs, when you wasn't thinking straight and shit after drinking. When we got up here, I threatened you to stay on the floor and do something for me after." He then continued on in a playful tone. "You want to know what that something was?"

I raised a brow, giving him an obvious nod.

"I made you give me head," he said it. "And, I came all over your face after," he finished.

My eyes shot open. "Are you kidding?" I was yelling.

He was laughing. "There's some stuff still in your hair." I refused to believe it; I didn't even bother to check, if it had been correct. I had scooted all the way up to where he was and started punching him hard nonstop against the side of his arm. After a while, Marshall tried to end it, saying reassuring things. "Come on, stop! Yo, you know I don't like it when you hit me. Stop, man! Look, it was the best head I ever got, if that makes you feel any better. And I mean it!"

That stopped me. I gawked at him. "Best... ever?"

Marshall agreed, being one hundred percent truthful. "I promise. Out of anyone. Couldn't hold out for longer than a few minutes, it seemed like."

I smirked in satisfaction, but apologizing. "Sorry. But the best, huh?" I said in pride. "Maybe I'll do it again for you in a few," I started shortly after. "Now that you mention it, I think I do recall doing it with the technique I used," I let him know, as I added a flirty wink in with it. "You want to get back into it?" I played with him.

Marshall turned unsettled after my remark and action. But eventually, he replied, grinning. "You know I'd love to with my beautiful fiancée." We altogether soon crashed on top of the mattress, Marshall having shoved me back down on my backside, being rough yet sexy about it. We had been in the middle of stripping down our clothing, kissing messily in between, when Marshall began to speak to me before taking the next step. "Baby..." he looked down at me in between his arms.

"Yeah?" I moaned in response to him. 

He began, sounding like he was remembering something. "Are you still on your birth control pills?"

I gave him an answer back, a little confused why he mentioned it in the first place. "I've been on them ever since the day I got them with Hailie," I answered, my breathing returning back to normal. "I've never stopped taking them since. Why?"

"Because," he began to answer me, looking me seriously in the eyes. "I want you to stop taking them."

I gave him a strange look after his last words. I was baffled. "Are you going to be—" Marshall was already shaking his head before I could finish. I cupped my hands around my mouth, letting out a shrill. "Does," I was starting, having a hard time getting my words out. My eyes were tearful once again. "Does this mean you want to have a little Marshall Mathers IV with me?"

Marshall laughed at my little remark, leaning in to rub noses with me. "I'd love to have a kid with you, be it a baby boy, named after me, or even a baby girl," he pulled back, smiling at me. "One like Liam, right?"

"Oh, my god," I was shaking now, shaking because I was just so remarkably happy at the moment. "How did you know I wanted kids?"

"Let's just say a little birdie told me," he smirked at me, definitely keeping this one a secret. I groaned at him, upset. But then I wasn't, too—the thought of it made me astoundingly happy. Children; becoming a mother.

Marshall knocked me out of my thoughts, getting back to reality as of right now. "Yo, can we stop with all the talking now? I don't mean to rush, but, I've been cramping down here for the past—"

I interrupted him with my loud laugh. "Yes, of course, sorry. I'm just so happy. But, yeah," I grinned, pulling him closer to me. "I want you to fuck me," I purred seductively to him.

"Except that I don't," Marshall stopped me. It worried me so bad, but then became instantly relieved when I saw a devilish grin appear on his face. He was going to say a witty remark, as usual, and he did; he spoke the next words to me alluringly. "I want to make love to you." I slapped him softly, telling him it was practically the same thing. Marshall denied, saying it wasn't.

But soon after, we most definitely got to it, as he did make the most sensual and passionate love to me that night.