chapter 2

Mr Do pointed towards the empty seat next to him and I started to feel nervous. To me that guy looked like you could smell the smoke and the alcohol coming from his side.

I let out a quiet sigh and walked towards the seat. That guy still sat there with his face buried in his arms. Even though I couldn't exactly tell he was sleeping, I had a feeling that it was normal for everyone in this room. While I sat down I felt my muscles cramping up lightly. I felt that sudden fear again but tried to calm down.

You are just sitting at a table next to him it's not like you have to hug him or anything, I tried to tell myself.

As soon as I sat down he slowly lifted up his head to look at me. From that distance his skin was even more beautiful. I now saw that his raven black hair was styled messily, the soft locks falling slightly into his kinda triangle shaped eyes. The guy stared at me with such intensity that it felt like he was staring right through me. I couldn't discover a single emotion in his face.

As soon as I faced the front again, he did the same. At least he wasn't exploding out of excitement like Lisa. He didn't even greet me which was kind of rude but whatever. I saw Lisa and the boy next to her whispering and laughing quietly.

Everytime I noted something in my exercise book, I felt a burning gaze coming from next to me. I was just playing around with my bracelet as I caught him staring at me with a gaze that I couldn't define. My stomach tightened as I looked him in the eyes. The guy quickly faced the front again and cleared his throat awkwardly.

The rest of the day I didn't see him again but I had every subject before the lunch break together with Lisa. We planned to eat lunch together. She also told me about her seatmate whose name was Hoseok. So apparently she's that kind of person who makes friends everywhere and with everyone.

As soon as we entered the cafeteria, someone already waved at us with a big smile on his face. Lisa immediately waved back, took my hand and pulled me over to the table that boy was sitting at.
Aaaah so this is the nice looking boy, I noticed. But what I didn't notice was that Lisa was still holding my arm which made me slightly uncomfortable. That's why I quickly pulled away my hand. To that point I couldn't touch anybody or be touched by anyone. Even if it's just holding hands with someone. Something simple like this can cause my skin to burn and this reminds me of my "childhood" every. Single. Day. I always feel like I can't trust anybody. That's why I'm not having real conversations with other people. I don't even know if I can trust the lovely Lisa which was the nicest to me today. I don't want to trust anybody.

The only persons where I am comfortable around are my sister Jess and my auntie. I can hug them because I truly trust them. They're the only ones who are close to me.

"Hii! I'm Hoseok nice to meet you!", he greeted me with shining eyes.

"I'm (Y/N)... also nice to meet you", I answered and forced myself to a smile.

We sat down and Lisa and Hoseok already started talking about something which I didn't listen to. I was lost in my mind for I don't know how many minutes because I totally drifted off.
The thing that brought me back to real life was a knee hitting mine. I flinched extremely because I almost forgot that I was sitting at a table with other people.

"Oh my god (Y/N)! You scared me", Lisa said, "is everything alright?"

"What- Ah yeah sorry I just, I...I can be scared very easily", I stuttered. Only at this I realized that someone sat down in front of me.

Yay, my seatmate, I thought.

He was wearing black ripped jeans, a black cap and a black shirt which perfectly matched his body and showed his collarbone. The guy, with a name which I still didn't know even though I sat next to him for two hours, was quietly sitting there with his phone and earphones. It seemed like he didn't even give a fuck about the other three of us.

Hoseok cleared his throat as the other boy put out one of his earphones.

"That's Yoongi by the way. Yoongi this is Lisa my seatmate in maths. This is (Y/N)", Hoseok introduced us to each other but 'Yoongi' didn't look very interested in meeting us. He just looked at me with his dark eyes for a few seconds before returning to his phone again.

I noticed that Hoseok gave Lisa a kinda meaningful smile before returning to their talk again. Because I didn't want to look so pathetic I pulled out my phone out of my bag and started playing around with it. I'm way too shy to hold a conversation that's why I'm always the quiet one that nobody likes or notices.

I wondered where my sister was so I decided to text her.

You:
Hey Jess where are u

A few minutes later she answered.

Jess:
I'm right behind you.

I turned around and saw her sitting two tables away with a few girls.

You:
Wow you already found friends ;)

Jess:
Wow you already found friends :D

You:
I don't know if I can call them friends        tho

Jess:
(Y/N).. you really have to start trusting people. I am also trusting some people more now

Jess:
Wait.. isn't this the boy in the bus who you stared at for like idk... centuries?

I turned around and gave her a horrified expression. Jess just laughed at me and started typing again.

Jess:
He doesn't look bad tho.. he could get a little more sleep to get rid of those dark circles under his eyes but anyways

You:
Believe me he acts like a jerk

I carefully looked at him but he was busy eating.

Jess:
I bet he likes you

You:
Jess!? Why should he? Even if he did I am not interested in jerks thanks.

Jess:
Oh you're so going to fall into his trap

I gave her some death stares over my shoulder just to see her lauging at me again.