chapter 6

//7.33am - Yoongi's pov//

I waited at the bus stop together with 3 other people I didn't know and thought about all the stuff I couldn't stop thinking about. But as soon as I thought about it the bus arrived and my heart jumped.

I got on the bus with the other students and saw that I already caught (Y/N)'s attention. As I looked at her I didn't know what to do and did the first thing that came to my mind.

I just nodded and walked past her. Some rows further back I sat down and let my mind drift off again. My bad that I didn't even notice I was staring at (Y/N) the whole time, till she turned around and our eyes met.

I didn't even think about looking away and just continued looking into her eyes, which seemed to have a warm honey tone. After a few seconds she quickly turned around, flushing bright red.

I caught me smiling to myself again. Cute.

As we arrived at our school I went to my locker to take out my biology books just to see that our teacher was ill, on the school board. So the first two lessons were free.

I could've just slept a little more... I sighed and leaned against my locker to see that (Y/N) went over to Hoseok and that other hyped up girl.

As that girl, whose name I forgot again, hugged (Y/N) I could see that she felt very uncomfortable. Was it maybe fear I could see in her eyes?

I've asked myself the same question over and over.

Why am I seeing myself in her?

The way she forces herself to smile, the way I can just see that she doesn't want to smile. The way her hand was shaking the day before as she reached out for my hand hesitantly. The way she avoids everyone's closeness. I can only tell it because I've been behaving quite the same.

Lost in my own mind I started walking as soon as I noticed that she suddenly disappeared together with Hoseok and that girl which reminded me of a female version of Hoseok.

I didn't know what to do for (Y/N) to leave my mind. As I started walking around the school absently, the possibility, that she might also have experienced something similar to me, came to my mind.

Maybe she is also traumatized from an incident in her childhood... but I can only assume of course.

As I looked up from the ground I saw that my feet brought me near to our school's little gardens. I just kept walking because I didn't know where else to go.

Maybe I can sleep on a bench or something... I thought to myself, hoping that we were the only class who had free lessons.

As I walked along the path all of a sudden I heard someone crying and whimpering. I had a bad feeling as I also heard someone laughing so I quickly picked up pace.

The crying came nearer and as I came around the corner out of breath, I saw (Y/N) sitting there, squeezing her eyes together and clenching her fists while tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey didn't you hear what she said you fuckers?", I calmly asked the smaller guy who already had his hand too far down, making me furious.

"Get your disgusting hands off her!", I hissed making (Y/N) open her eyes.

"Yoo chill shorty we were just playing ar-" The jerk couldn't finish his sentence because I grabbed him by the collar. He made me so angry that I just punched him in the face which caused his nose to bleed.

(Y/N) took a quick breath and covered her face with both hands. The taller boy already backed off.

"It's only playing if both have fun.
You better get your filthy ass out of here before I kill you", I hissed through my clenched teeth.

Those pathetic crusty ugly asses finally left like they've seen a ghost and I felt the pain in my fist, due to the punch seconds ago.

I mentally cussed at them again before turning around, seeing (Y/N) sitting on the bench, hunched like a small child. She was still sobbing, her face hidden in her hands.

I really hated seeing people cry because I just never knew how to act.

Nervously I took a step towards her and looked to the ground, not knowing what to say.

"Hey, you... you can stop crying now... They left. And they didn't even hurt you did they?"

The last sentence came out way ruder than it was meant to be.

She put down her hands, letting me glance at her swollen eyes and her cute pinkish nose.

Quickly she took her bag and the book lying on the floor.

"I-I'm very... s-sorry", she stuttered still with tears in her eyes and sobbing, as she hastily walked past me not even looking up from the ground.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, not understanding a thing at that moment.

Why am I even trying to help?, I asked myself angrily before furiously kicking a bottle lying around on the floor away.

I ran my fingers through my hair while trying to control my shit.

Fucking rude just to walk away, I thought, sitting down on the bench.

//Your pov//

I kept walking away I don't know where I wanted to go but I just wanted to hide. Usually I wasn't that rude and ungrateful.

I was just so embarrassed of myself. Why couldn't I just be strong in front of those jerks?

I was embarrassed because I couldn't even keep that asshole from touching me.

So if Yoongi didn't come I don't know how far they would've gone.
And in the end I just ran away because I was so embarrassed and I didn't want to face him.

I could have slapped myself for being such an ungrateful dumbass, just leaving him there, not even thanking him.

//The next day at School - Your pov//

I just arrived at the place Lisa, Hoseok and I decided to meet every morning. Lisa apparently understood and accepted my request not to hug me, that's why she just smiled at me as a greeting.

"Oh look Yoongi's coming", Hoseok told us with a bright smile spread across his face.

At the sound of Yoongi's name I immediately froze and hoped that he would just walk away, ignoring us as usual.

Suddenly I felt someone rudely grabbing my wrist, pulling me along.

My heart stopped for a second as I saw who pulled me along harshly.

•••••
Guys I don't know how this turned out for you because I don't know if I like or hate the chapters so far

•••••Guys I don't know how this turned out for you because I don't know if I like or hate the chapters so far