chapter 42

This book slowly has to come to an end biiitch
•••••

After I waited for what felt like a minute without someone opening the door, I turned around and wanted to leave.

But at that moment I heard the door.

Quickly I turned around because of that noise and the sight which showed in front of me, left me in slight shock.

The first thing I saw after turning around, was a pale face with slightly red and swollen eyes, I didn't notice at first. The nose was also slightly red which made me wonder why.

Did he.. by any chance... cry?

It was Yoongi standing in his door, watching me with a blank expression as I turned around fully, slightly dumbfounded at the sight in front of me. I only saw this twice. The first time on the rooftop and the day Yoongi's parents appeared out of nowhere in front of his apartment because of money. Regret and guilt started growing inside of me again.

"Hey", I nearly whispered, "Can I come in?"

He took his eyes off me for a short time, looking around, no emotions showing in his face, making my heart crack a slight bit.

Yoongi took a few steps back and let me come in. I took off my coat and my boots and followed him into the living room without anyone of us saying anything.

Once Yoongi got to the sofa he sat down, looking at the ground. As he noticed that I was just standing around in front of him he lifted his head up.

"Sit down it's not like we're strangers or anything", he said, the slightly confused boy looking at me.

"Ah yeah of course", I quickly said, letting myself down onto the sofa.

I was sitting far away from him in contrast to the other days. It felt like a huge distance between us.

"Yoongi.. I am sorry. I am really sorry I don't know what I was thinking that was not okay I understand if you just want to be mad at me because I'm a horrible person sometimes, I don't understand why I did that because I-"

"You don't have to apologize it's okay", he interrupted me, blurting it all out pathetically.

-love you, I finished my sentence mentally.

"Wait.. you aren't mad?", I was obviously confused with that calm answer. I expected him to ignore me, or give me death stares or shout at me or be mad at me.

"I really wanted to, I tried to be mad at you but I just couldn't manage to... I just ended up being really sad", he let out a little ironical laugh, facing me again after that.

"It is okay (Y/N)... I shouldn't have come up with that subject that early, you don't have to say anything I lov- LIKE you anyways.. very much", he cracked a little smile, making my stomach tingle again.

Is that the moment?, I asked myself.

I began to close the space between us but instead of going in for a kiss I leaned my forehead against his.

"I love you Min Yoongi", my heart was beating faster as I spoke those words which were stuck up my throat for too long. But now I did it. Wow. I did it.

He quickly moved his head further up to face me, kinda bumping our foreheads together.

"Ouch", I laughed but Yoongi just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious right now?", he asked, as if he was in shock.

"Yes Yoongi, I am serious", I assured with a slightly trembling voice.

"No way", he smiled back idiotically and widely before crawling on top of me until I was lying down completely.

"I swear to god if you are kidding me...", he tried saying in a serious tone but ended up showing me a wide and adorable gummy smile.

He leaned down to kiss me, it was the first kiss since both of us confessed their feelings and believe it or not it was magical. As if love would change everything.

He pulled back and mustered my face, a soft smile adorning his as he carefully ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you (Y/N)", Yoongi whispered, getting a little shy before starting to shower me in about one trillion kisses.

"I love you too Yoongi", I responded while chuckling because of his childish side.

To that point of time it was already three weeks after the day I told Yoongi I loved him back. School started again but it was the first weekend after the break.

Yoongi asked me to come over to his apartment that evening but he didn't tell me a reason.

So I arrived at his apartment, pressing the bell. Seconds later the door was opened by my boy.

He wore a plain white shirt and black sweatpants but looked so good I can't explain.

I was always speechless at his looks even though I knew him for so long already.

I entered his apartment, giving him a quick peck before he surprisingly lifted me up bridal style and carried me over to his room.

"Yoongi what why", I laughed, "you are gonna collapse I'm way too heavy!"

He just laughed at me, putting me down onto his bed, where I saw many rose petals lying around.

A thought hit my head.

We talked about... a certain... subject before, I was really ashamed and shy in the beginning but now that we talk about it a little more often I kinda got used to it.

"Am I too much?", Yoongi chuckled nervously, covering his face with one of his hands in embarrassment.

"You are way too much", I teasingly said, putting my hand behind his neck and pulling him down to me to kiss him. It was a sweet little kiss which surprisingly developed in a more passionate kiss quicker than before. Yoongi kneeled down onto his bed, not breaking our kiss. His right hand cupped my cheek while his other hand caressed over my side hesitantly, sending shivers all over my body.

Yoongi laid me back into his bed by crawling on top of me without breaking the kiss.

It went like this often the past days but that one day it felt much more passionate and exciting than the other days.

We were breaking the kiss for some seconds to catch our breaths.

And it was at the moment Yoongi slowly but surely moved his hand from my side to my hip and down to my thigh, I realized it would be more than every other day.

"Are we really going to do this right now?", I whispered, not being able to look anywhere but his lips.

"Going to do what?", Yoongi looked lost all of a sudden.

•••••
Hehhehhehehehehehehe
What do you think of this chapter?

Sorry for not updating regularly but after next week I'll have a break from school for two weeks, I'm gonna have a lil more time

Don't forget to vote♡

Byeeee :)