chapter 39

//Monday morning - Your pov//

It's  been two days now... I thought while laying in bed and staring at my phone.

Is something wrong?

Our autumn break started two days ago and Yoongi didn't even give me a sign of life yet, making me worry about it. I was quite sure he was okay but I had to make 100% sure.

Usually he was the one to start a conversation so it was slightly awkward for me for whatever reason.

You:
Yooongi?

You:
Heey what are you up to today?

I stared at my phone for about 30 seconds before turning it off and walking out of the room to distract myself from waiting for the message.

As soon as I arrived in the kitchen I heard a silent *pling* and immediately ran back into my room, throwing myself on my bed just to doubt my mental stability right after that action.

While shaking my head slightly I unlocked my phone and looked at the message I received.

Yoongi:
Gonna stay in bed I guess

You:
Oh okay..

You:
Let's maybe do something together I'm booored

I really didn't want to be that type of girlfriend but I had to be that type of girlfriend.

After something like a minute I got a reply.

Yoongi:
Uhm sorryy, I'm sick that's why I'm gonna stay in bed

Yoongi:
I'm sure I'm gonna be better soon then we can meeeet :)

You:
Oh boy how did you manage to become sick

You:
I'm gonna head over to you and bring you some soup

Yoongi:
Noo please stay at home, I don't want you to get sick

That boy, that boy...

You:
I'm coming Yoongi, you took care of me after I was in the hospital, let me help you

Yoongi:
You're joking... right? You're not really gonna come over with soup right

Yoongi:
Hello?

Yoongi:
(Y/N)??!

I put my phone on my nightstand before getting up and walking to the kitchen to make a soup. After thinking about it for a while, I took out one of my and Jess' cookbooks and decided to make chicken soup (Samgyetang).

About two hours later I was ready to go, I took my phone, my keys and the bowl with soup and headed towards the bus stop. Because I didn't look at the time as I got out of the house, I had to wait for nearly ten minutes, hoping the soup won't be cold when I arrived.

Another ten minutes later I arrived at Yoongi's bus stop after nearly spilling the soup all over me because of that very competent bus driver.

I got off the bus and walked over to Yoongi's apartment. It was a little hard to press the doorbell since I was carrying the bowl of soup but I somehow managed to do it.

Seconds later I heard the lock clicking and the door opened, revealing a pale Yoongi with a red nose, in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie.

At that moment I felt really bad for him.

"I thought you were kidding.. you really ca-", he began to speak with a husky voice, sounding deeper than usual.

"Oh my god Yoongi you look horrible", I said, quickly getting in because he was obviously freezing.