chapter 45

"I'm not jealous! I just wanna know why you're so close to him and why you're literally jumping at him as if it was normal for a guy to hug a girl as beautiful as you like that without feeling something!"

I was speechless.

"Wow you really are jealous", I tried to hold back a grin.

"Well okay so what if I am? Am I not allowed to? I am still your boyfriend I don't want to share you", he added a little bit shy but still slightly annoyed.

I just sighed.

"Jimin and I were neighbours like... I don't know, 9 years ago? And well we often played together, built sandcastles and shit like that", I laughed, "so we didn't see each other for 9 years now.. I'm so excited to know everything!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at me.

"You better watch out he doesn't seem to be ugly to be honest", Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Pff no worries, Jimin likes boys, he always did. Every time we played with my dolls or anything he insisted on the two boys being a couple", I chuckled, hearing Yoongi sigh in relief.

Soon after, Jimin came in with our orders and sat down next to me, Yoongi sat across from us.

"Thanks", Yoongi and I said in synchronisation.

"Oh my god you have to tell me everything!", Jimin excitedly clapped his hands and turned to face me.

"So first of all, how old are you now? Seventeen right?"

"Sixteen, I'm gonna be seventeen next week already", I smiled, taking a sip from my hot chocolate.

"Ah right it's been nine years... what's going on in your life? How are you, how are your parents and oh my god how's Jess?", Jimin asked curiousity taking him over.

At the words your parents, Yoongi faced me quickly. I just tried to conceal it.

"We're all fine", I gave him a weird little smile, trying to make it look natural.

"Don't you two know each other?", I asked, looking from Yoongi to Jimin, who just looked at each other awkwardly.

"Yeah well we only saw each other here twice", Yoongi nodded.

"I'm Jimin! (Y/N)'s earlier neighbour, nice to meet you", Jimin gave him the sweetest smile, showing all of his teeth.

"I-I'm Yoongi, (Y/N)'s.... boyfriend, nice to meet you", Yoongi smiled at least a bit.

I tried not to laugh and rolled my eyes while Jimin seemed to be really excied.

"Wow whaaat?! That's so cool! I am so happy for you chubs", Jimin chuckled, lightly hitting my shoulder.

"He..he yes I thought you forgot about that nickname already", I nervously chuckled.

"Chubs?", Yoongi seemed... offended? But a second after that thought came to my mind, he bursted out in laughter.

"There's no way you called her chubs oh my god", Yoongi laughed and took a sip from his hot chocolate.

"Hey! That's not funny I wasn't even that chubby!", I tried to defend myself, no help.

"I bet you were cute earlier", Yoongi chuckled, "not that you aren't cute now but... you know what I mean."

Yoongi quickly winked at me, making my heart stop for a second.

"And what about you? How's your life going?", it was my turn to ask questions.

"It's okay, I have an apartment, no boyfriend but a job. I'm alright", Jimin smiled genuinely.

We continued to eat and drink and talk about different stuff while Yoongi sometimes weirdly played footsies with me. It was amazing to meet Jimin again and talk about so many things. I didn't tell him what I told Yoongi about my life but that's okay.

//Yoongi's pov//

After we said goodbye we left again, walking around in the city a little bit.

"That Jimin guy is nice", I said, taking her hand in mine, swinging them around.

"Huh?", she asked, confused because I randomly brought him up.

"I mean.. I am sorry that I got annoyed because you know him so well", I admitted.

"It's okay", (Y/N) smiled cutely, looking at our hands, "being jealous just means that you're afraid to lose me, doesn't it?"

I am fascinated and in love...

"Yeah, it does.", I softly smiled before pecking her cheek, making her giggle.

At that moment I realized, that (Y/N) was the most precious person in my life.

"I really love you", I hesitantly said, giving her hand a light squeeze. She gave me her cute smile, causing me to immediately return it.

"I love you Yoongi", (Y/N) said, slightly blushing and leaning her head against my shoulder as we were still walking, because she was probably still very shy. But that made me adore her even more

So I just smiled softly, lifted our hands up and kissed hers lightly.

We took the next bus and I brought her to the doorstep.

"Do you wanna come in?", she asked me, pulling out her keys.

"I think I have to go now", I said, leaning down to give her a quick little kiss which she responded to with a soft little smile.

"Okay", she said, wrapping her arms around me and resting her head against my chest.

"But Yoongi?", she spoke up again after pulling back from the hug, "this is not possibly because of yesterday night right?'

She looked down, all shy and flustered, making me want to shower her with kisses.

"Never", I just answered.

"It's not like I can't wait, I promise I don't even have to do it you know just tell me whenever you want to and- no just tell me what you-"

"Yoongi you're making this really awkward", (Y/N) laughed, before opening the door.

"Okay I'll shut up from now", I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

I am a coward, I just don't want her to be uncomfortable...

"I'll go then", she smiled at me and I returned it before she closed the door behind her.

I stood there for a few more seconds before I saw her silhouette sinking down against the wall while holding a hand on her chest.

And the dumb me thought she wasn't feeling well. It was the opposite what I only realized later.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?", I knocked on the door, seeing her standing up quickly and opening the door with a slightly red face.

"What? Why are you still here?", (Y/N) asked, looking ashamed.

"I just wanted to go but then I saw you sinking to the ground and th-", I blurted out. I was dumb yeah.

"Oh no no I'm alright I just... took off my shoes there, you know... okay then bye!", she quickly said, before shutting the door.

•••••
YeH
I wrote this chapter on the plane so lots of love from heaven :))
I hope you like this chapter, the book will come to an end soon
Soo the next chapter will probably be about (Y/N)'s birthday :)

Don't forget to vote! ♡

Byeeeee :)