chapter 44

The next day I woke up, feeling warm and just comfortable as hell.

After some minutes I opened my eyes and realized that I was lying half on the bed and half on... Yoongi. The first thing I saw was his bare pale chest. His beautiful chest.

I felt the warmth of his chest going through my hand. Carefully and slowly, in attempt not to wake Yoongi up, I started drawing circles on his chest. After some seconds goosebumps spread over his soft pale skin.

He must be cold, I thought, looking straight up in his face.

But he was already looking at me with a soft smile on his lips and still slightly closed eyes.

"You're awake?", I asked silently, feeling caught.

He hummed deeply in response, closing his eyes again.

Yoongi began fumbling around with my hair which felt weird.

"What are you doing", I chuckled, being confused because of that action.

"You have very many rose petals in your hair", Yoongi answered, his morning voice literally killing me.

"Aah right", I lifted my head.

"You too!"

"Want to take them out?"

"Noo it looks cute", I responded, a cute little smile spreading across his lips.

"Alright what do you wanna eat?", Yoongi asked while sitting up in his bed.

"To be honest I don't care, aren't you too tired and too lazy anyways?", I chuckled while standing up.

"Yeah you're right but... should we just go to a bakery and eat something there? I know one which isn't too far away from here", Yoongi suggested, grabbing me by my wrist as I wanted to go to the bathroom to wash up. Yoongi gently pulled me back to him, sitting at the edge of the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting his head up to look at me.

Yoongi pouted jokingly, nodding his head towards me, signalling me something. So I bend down, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"That's a good idea, let's get ready then", I answered before pulling a single rose petal out of his hair.

He just groaned, letting himself fall back into his bed after I left for the bathroom.

20 minutes later we left the house and got on the bus.

We talked and laughed like always, Yoongi quickly pecked my cheek sometimes and we were cuddling like all of those disgusting couples making out in front of everyone.

Okay it wasn't that extreme... but with Yoongi I understood it. You have no problem to show your love in public. That's okay I guess.

After about 10 minutes we arrived at a bus stop where Yoongi told me we had to get out.

After Yoongi and I had walked for 3 minutes through numerous alleys which seemed to be hidden from all the pedestrians, we finally arrived in front of a small shop between a fashion and an Electronics store.

It was truly hidden, no one would ever think that there would even be something like a cute bakery.

A cute bakery with the embellishing inscription Key to Daegu in pink above the door.

(A/N: Idk if anybody would've guessed it but I chose Key to Daegu because it's like... hidden, many people don't find their keys just like they don't find this bakery in Daegu lol)

"How in the world did you find this place?", I was dumbfounded, holding his hand and staring at the inscription in awe.

"I don't know", he gave me his gummy smile, pulling me inside.

We were greeted by nobody else but... Jin!

"Oh Jin hii it's you!", I happily smiled, hugging him tightly.

"Yeaah it's me! Yoongi didn't told you I worked here?", Jin asked, greeting us warmly.

"Naah he didn't", I responded.

"Wow you're happier to see him than to see me", Yoongi scrunched his nose with crossed arms.

"Of course not", I let go of him and Jin led us to a table next to the window.

"Welcome to the key of Daegu! I see you two lovebirds are having a date, I'm gonna send Jimin he'll gladly take your order", Jin winked at us, straightening his pastel pink apron before leaving our table.

"So.. this is how you found the Key to Daegu", I smirked.

"Yeah right.. I.. sadly I didn't find it myself even though that's the special thing about this bakery. Jin had to bring me here and it took me long enough to memorize the way", Yoongi smiled cutely.

"But it's really beautiful here... I'm speechless I mean... look at this it's so cute and cozy", I couldn't stop admiring that place.

"(Y/N)?!"

I turned around to see who called me and for the first seconds I was confused because I didn't really think I knew him. But then it hit me.

"Oh my god Jimin!", I nearly screeched, "No waaay!"

"You two know each other?", Yoongi spoke up, mustering Jimin.

"Yea oh my god", i stood up, hugging Jimin, leaving Yoongi speechless.

"It's been sooo long", Jimin chuckled.

After some seconds we let go, Yoongi was still sitting at our table, obviously confused.

"I'll quickly take your order and then we can talk if it's okay with you?", Jimin said, motioning his head towards Yoongi.

"Of course", I smiled widely.

As we got back to the table and I sat down, Yoongi gave him a weird little smile.

"What do you want hm?", Yoongi asked in my direction but still faced Jimin.

"I think I'll take the dumplings with cherries and just some hot chocolate", I said, handing the card back to Jimin again.

"Yeah I'll take the same", Yoongi quickly said, smiling at Jimin while giving him his card back.

"On the way", Jimin nodded and left our table.

"So you know him?", Yoongi asked curiously.

"Yeah.. looks like it", I softly laughed.

"Who is that? I've only seen him here a few times and you've never been here ever so why are you two so close?", Yoongi spoke quite fast making me raise my eyebrow.

"Jealous much huh?", I frowned.

"I'm not jealous! I just wanna know why you're so close to him and why you're literally jumping at him as if it was normal for a guy to hug a girl as beautiful as you like that without feeling something!"

•••••
YeH
I finally wrote another chapter
Two more days and then I'll have a two week break from school

Btw if you want tooo and like kdaaaance then visit @/lemoncovers on instagram, she's my huunnn we met here on wattpad a while ago and yass :))
I GOT YOU gurl

AND THANK YOO SO MUCH FOR 5 FUCKING K READS I LOVE YOU

So anyways don't forget to vote♡