chapter 33

"Yoonnn...gi?", she, well.. kinda asked.

"Yes?", I whispered in response.

She stretched her arms out, searching for me with closed eyes.

I chuckled at her, lying in her bed, half asleep searching for me like a cute lost teddy bear.

Fuck Yoongi you've totally lost it...

But she was really way too adorable at that moment.

As I took her hands in mine and she pulled me a little bit down to her I didn't expect the next thing she said.

"Can't you sleep here with me?", she whispered with her eyes still closed.

"I don't know I told your sis that I would go after bringing you to bed", I whispered back.

"And I am still confused because you were once afraid of me sitting next to you in our classroom", I continued, slightly furrowing my eyebrows.

"I am alright Yoongi, I trust you now, I know you in contrast to the first days. Besides that you are my boyfriend now", she chuckled cutely.

"Why do you sound so drunk, I can't remember we drank something?", I quietly chuckled, taking off my shoes and slipping under her blanket, hugging her tightly while resting my chin on top of her head.

She sighed quietly.

I felt her heartbeat against my chest because we were that close. The warmth and (Y/N) in my arms made everything perfect.

"Yooongi... I really really like...", the rest of the sentence became a silent mumbling before it got completely quiet. The only thing I could hear was her breathing.

I gave her a little kiss on the top of her head, slowly caressing her back.

What happened, I am becoming a Hoseok...

But at that moment I didn't care about my normal behaviour. I didn't care about how Hoseok would tease me about that. I just cared about my girlfriend peacefully sleeping in my arms.

With a slight smile on my face I finally fell asleep.

I didn't have a single dream that night, just a tight and long sleep.

As I woke up the morning after, I was alone and I was cold. I was cold even though I was wrapped up in a blanket.

Where the hell am I and why is my blanket full of pastel colours?

I looked around in the room, noticing familiar things before remembering how I got there.

But where was (Y/N)?

I took a glance at my phone to see that it was 9am.
As I was fully awake I decided to get up and well, look for her.

After opening the door, I noticed the scent of something sweet flying in the air. I walked over to where I remembered (Y/N)'s kitchen to be and found her there together with Jess.

"Uhm good morning", I greeted them with my still raspy morning voice, which I just noticed.

I immediately saw the two heads turning around to my direction.

"G-good morning", (Y/N) responded quickly.

For a moment I was completely stunned about how good she looks even early in the morning.

"We are making pancakes, you can eat with us if you want to", she said, giving me a smile before turning around again to continue flipping the pancakes.

"Yes, gladly", I answered with a slight smile on my face.

She looked so cute with her blue apron, slightly blushing as Jess was looking from me to her repeatedly,

I wanted to kiss (Y/N) so bad at that moment, I had to hold myself back from hugging her from behind while she made the pancakes, but still Jess was in the same room, helping (Y/N).

I was going really soft but I slowly allowed myself to do so because with her it was irrelevant. I just enjoyed it.

"Should I help with something?", I asked, feeling useless while just standing in the entrance, not doing anything.

"No it's alr-"

"You could take out the plates for us and stuff like that I'll show you", Jess cut her off, giving me a little smile.

"Alright, I already know where your plates are you'll just show me the rest", I responded, clapping my hands once, slightly cringing after.

I started putting everything on the table as Jess said she had to get something from her room, leaving the kitchen.

I saw that as a chance to sneak up behind (Y/N) and pull her into a simple hug, making her flinch.

From behind I quickly leaned over her shoulder giving her a small peck on her cheek.

"Yoongi stop", she blushed.

"Whyyy", I rested my chin on her shoulder, still backhugging her.

"Because I don't want Jess to know that I have a boyfriend yet", she whispered.

"I'll let you go if you give me one kiss", I smirked.

She sighed quietly, turning around quickly, so that she was leaning against the kitchen counter and gave me a quick peck on my lips before giggling silently.

"One more", I pouted jokingly.

She leaned towards me giving me another kiss while having the cutest smile on earth.

"That's enough", she whispered, slightly amusing me.

Quickly I placed a last kiss on her lips, before continuing to lay the table.

"You idiot", she quietly hissed, trying to hold back a smile, making me smirk at her.

She turned around again and continued making the last pancakes.

•••••
You're such wife material istg