chapter 36

It was exactly a month after Yoongi and I talked about each other's interests and stories, when we finally had a break from school for four weeks.

My thoughts and doubts kinda drowned after all this time.

On the last day of school everyone was in a very good mood. Especially I was happy because it meant four weeks without studying, I had Yoongi, I had my friends, Yoongi's friends which to that time already counted to my friends. We often hung out all together on the weekends and all grew closer. We were a group of four couples... wow...

It was fun to meet them every weekend but I was even happier when I got to spend time with Yoongi alone.

So on the last day of school, it began nearly an hour later and I got up at 7 instead of 6am.

I got ready very quickly and changed into a pastel beige oversized pullover and some black skinny jeans combined with a pair of cute boots.

Jess was very excited on the last day before the break because she would spend the first four days with her best friend Chaelin.

We got on the bus and as we stopped at Yoongi's bus stop, Jess stood up and sat down a few rows behind us, as always...

As the doors opened, I saw a boy, with black hair and beautiful fair skin, who was looking my way, with a nonchalant smile on his lips.

After showing his ticket to the bus driver he walked over to me and sat down.

"Good morning my lady", he greeted me in a very noble tone, making me chuckle.

"Good morning mister! What brings you here?", I answered in the same tone.

"That freaking jerk who invented school", he now laughed in his normal deeper voice again.

"I know right... but yay! Today's the last day before four weeks of just relaxing and not studying and stuff like that", I tried to cheer him up, which apparently worked.

"Yeeah we can have sleepovers", he joked, acting like he was a little kid, making me smile again.

After that we just let the silence tske us over for the rest of the way. It seemed as Yoongi was lost in deep thoughts, just like I was very often.
As we arrived st our school I had to call Yoongi nearly three times before he reacted.

Maybe he's just tired... reminds me of my first day here, I smiled all by myself. It's not that my first day was awesome but it was the day I met Yoongi.

The first half of my day passed by really fast, we didn't really work in our classes and just watched some movies.

After our fifth lesson the lunch break began and I headed towards the cafeteria to meet Yoongi, Hoseok and Lisa.

As I arrived there, I only saw the other couple but no Yoongi.

I sat down at their table and greeted them happily. Those two really grew very close to my heart over the past months which I didn't really expect.

"Have you seen Yoongi?", I asked them, earning shaking heads from both of them.

"Maybe his teacher ends the lesson a bit later", Hoseok guessed.

"Yeah i think so."

But I waited in the cafeteria and Yoongi didn't appear and he didn't answer my texts.

You:
Ayee Yoongs

You:
Where r u

sent 12:56

But I was sure to see him in our english class.

The break finally ended and I stood up to go to my last class before a four week long break. I was the first one to arrive and sat down at my usual seat, waiting for the rest to arrive.

Soon I heard single footsteps in the hallway so I turned around to see who it was but only saw a small guy, quickly walking past the classroom.

I turned around again, sighing as suddenly someone showed up at my right side and quickly pecked my cheek.

I literally jumped in my seat, turning to my right to face an in amusement smirking Yoongi.

"Oh my god why are you always sneaking up like this", I laughed, relieved that it was him.

"I just wanted to surprise you", he pouted, sitting down next to me.

I chuckled, nearly forgetting that I got stood up by him.

"Anyways, where were you? I waited for you."

For a few moments he just stared into the air with a blank expression till I waved in front of him once.

"Oh right.. sorry I totally forgot to tell you but I needed to do something", he shortly answered.

"Is everything okay? You seem off", I frowned at his response.

"Yeah yeah everything's alright, don't think about it", he nodded while giving me his cute smirk again.

In that english lesson we also watched a movie, a boring one though. So Yoongi and I only talked throughout the whole lesson.

As it was finally over we headed towards the bus stop.

We drove for a while and Yoongi spoke up as we got nearer to the bus stop he had to get off.

"Promise me we'll meet often in the break okay? Otherwise...", Yoongi paused and looked to the side, avoiding eye contact.

"I will miss you."

And the break can start...