chapter 32

//Your pov//

"Can we kiss?", I asked, facing my hands while fumbling around with them.

Seconds later I realized what I just said and began blushing.

Oh my god what is wrong with you did you lose your mind?, I asked myself, not knowing how I could've said that, facepalming myself mentally.

"My (Y/N) totally developed into a new person", Yoongi smirked, carefully lifting my chin up, so that I was looking into his eyes, my heart starting to beat extremely fast, my stomach tingling.

"My (Y/N)"...

"I'm not your (Y/N)!", I playfully hit Yoongi's shoulder, laughing nervously while blushing as always.

After some seconds of just looking into his beautiful dark mesmerizing eyes, Yoongi broke the silence. He had a slight smile on his face, making me weak.

"So... do you want to be mine?"

WhAt?!

My heart skipped a beat, maybe also two, as I realized what Yoongi just said, making me gulp.

Did I really hear that right?, I asked myself doubtfully.

"What did you say?", I carefully asked, trying to avoid his gaze and not to panic.

"Do you", he repeated, cupping my cheeks, turning me to face him again, "want to be my girlfriend?"

As I heard that sentence my heart immediately jumped and a strange feeling spread across my stomach. His deep voice had that effect to give me goosebumps at any time.

Hesitantly I locked eyes with him, trying to get my breathing under control.'

Yoongi really wanted me to be his girlfriend?

After some more seconds of silence, as Yoongi wanted to say something I cut him off.

"Yes Yoongi", I nearly whispered, being too shy. My face began heating up, I must've looked ridiculous at that moment.

Yoongi, still cupping my cheeks now had an adorable little gummy smile on his lips, making me smile back immediately. It was just the way it made me feel. Nobody else could make me happy just by looking at me like this. Well, nobody besides Yoongi.

"Can I kiss you now?", Yoongi silently asked with his deep voice, coming near.

"You don't have to ask", I responded, beginning to close the space between us.

It was a longer kiss this time, all lovely and sweet, as I ran a hand through Yoongi's black and messy hair.

I didn't want this to end but we had to stop because of kinda overflowing happiness which was so freaking weird for me.

third person

By that time it already got completely dark and Yoongi and (Y/N) decided to go home. With intertwined fingers the two walked out of the park, admiring the beautiful cherry blossoms.

"My boyfriend Yoongi", she mumbled to herself while letting out a silent chuckle, making Yoongi turn his head.

"What?", he asked, even though he understood what she said perfectly.

"Nothing", (Y/N) answered, smiling cutely.

Fuck that's too adorable I think I'm not going to make it, Yoongi thought while smiling to himself.

They continued walking till they got to the bus stop, sitting down next to each other.

"Are you cold?", Yoongi asked, watching (Y/N) closing her jacket a little bit tighter while freezing slightly.

"Uhm.. No I'm alri-", she began but was cut off by Yoongi letting go of her hand, taking off his jacket and laying it around (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"I don't want you to get ill", Yoongi talked back, slightly pouting without even noticing it, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, trying to make her as comfortable and warm as possible.

"Thank you so much Yoongi what did I do to deserve this?", (Y/N) quietly said while looking up into her boyfriend's eyes

For seconds they just looked into each other's eyes without saying anything.

"You are my girlfriend now and my most precious person and I want to show you that", Yoongi responded, stroking over my hand with his thumb.

//Your pov//

My heart exploded because of this overload of kindness and sincerity from Yoongi's side. I only kinda side hugged him in response, not knowing what to answer. That moment was just pure happiness and warmth.

Thank you for existing, I told Yoongi in my mind, smiling genuinely.

After a few minutes our bus arrived and we got on, sitting down somewhere at the back. I cuddled myself up in his arms again while we talked about different things, making stupid jokes.

We got in a lot of traffic which was weird because normally there wasn't any on Saturday nights. From time to time I started feeling sleepier and sleepier till I got carried away into another world, feeling weightless. 

//Yoongi's pov//

That was weird, very weird. I've never experienced such things before, it made me feel kinda weird but also happy.

This was the first time I didn't really mind the fucking lot of traffic. Like this I could spend even more time with (Y/N).

At that moment she sat next to me, at the window, leaning her head against my shoulder. After we were silent for some minutes I felt that her head got a little heavier on my shoulder. As I mustered her face I saw that she must've fallen asleep.

That girl can really sleep anywhere, anytime, I smiled to myself. After five more minutes we arrived at her bus stop and I decided not to wake her up. I just couldn't, she looked too peaceful and adorable.

I could easily lift her up so I took her out of the bus and walked towards her house. It wasn't that late so I supposed that Jess was still awake, pressing the doorbell.

Soon after, I saw lights turning on in the corridor. I heard a silent cracking and after that a voice, which apparently belonged to Jess.

"Who's there?", she asked.

"Here's Yoongi", I whispered, in attempt not to wake (Y/N) up.

The door opened and I met a confused Jess, furrowing her eyebrows.

"She always falls asleep everywhere doesn't she", Jess chuckled after that, letting me in.

"Yeah", I answered shortly.

"I think I will just bring her to her bedroom and then leave again", I whispered, getting a nod in response.

Jess quickly showed me (Y/N)'s room before leaving to go to her own bedroom.

I carried (Y/N) over to her bed, carefully letting her down before covering her with the blanket.

Suddenly she made a sleepy sound.

"Yoonnn...gi?", she, well.. kinda asked.

"Yes?", I whispered in response.

She stretched her arms out, searching for me with closed eyes.

I chuckled at her, lying in her bed, half asleep searching for me like a cute lost teddy bear.

Fuck Yoongi you've totally lost it...

But she was really way too adorable at that moment.

As I took her hands in mine and she pulled me a little bit down to her I didn't expect the next thing she said.

•••••
Guys I'm so SORRY I don't have much time but I hope you enjoy anywaysss♡
BYeEee