chapter 29

//Your pov//

It was already 6pm when Yoongi and I got up from the sofa.

"Oh my goood I'm so tired even though we slept for so long...", Yoongi said after yawning and stretching his arms.

"Yeah me too", I tiredly said.

We walked over to our hallway, Yoongi putting on his shoes and his black jacket.

I just awkwardly stood there watching him. After he was finished he stood up and leaned against the wall, smiling at me with an expression I couldn't define. But that look he gave me went right through me, making my heart explode and my stomach tingle.

"What?", I asked, smiling back at him.

"Nothing", he shook his head, still smiling genuinely, making me go slightly crazy.

He kept locking eyes, looking as if he thought about something, still leaning against the wall in our corridor.

I walked nearer to him because I was awkwardy standing across the corridor. His little smile turned into some kind of a teasing one while he shortly faced the floor and then looked up to me again.

 His little smile turned into some kind of a teasing one while he shortly faced the floor and then looked up to me again

(Ehem kill me)

I was standing in front of him now as he suddenly started walking towards me, still fixated on my eyes. I wasn't able to look somewhere else but his beautiful dark eyes.

Hesitantly I took some steps back as he followed me, looking down on me, into my eyes. My heart never beat as fast as it did in the moment Yoongi came nearer and nearer.

Soon I felt the wall behind me, leaning against it. Yoongi put his hand next to my head against the wall, not letting me go anywhere else.

With a gentle smile on his lips he leaned in, making me close my eyes immediately, my stomach twisting around.

As I felt his lips on mine, there was a sudden wave of warmth which streamed through my whole body and made my knees go very weak. It is such a cliche thing to say but there were millions of butterflies in my stomach.

It was just a little peck but enough for me to go crazy. We broke the small kiss as we both had to smile.

"See you tomorrow", Yoongi whispered, leaning in again to give me a little kiss on my forehead.

I hummed in response, closing the door behind him while letting out a sigh.

Like seriously what is he doing to me..., I thought slightly desperated.

Lost in my thoughts I went back to the kitchen and started cooking dinner.

The next morning was a good morning again, in contrast to the one before. My head wasn't aching and I wasn't feeling dizzy at all. Tired, of course, but that was just normal. So I got up and changed into an oversized beige hoodie and a pair of light blue jeans.

After getting ready and waiting for Jess in the corridor we finally got out of the house and to the bus stop where we waited for only for a minute.

We got on the bus and I sat down on our usual seats, Jess a few rows behind, pretending as if she didn't do that on purpose. Two stops later I spotted Yoongi again, just like every day. He was wearing a white sweater with black pants. His hair was styled beautifully messy again and at that moment I realized that I must've looked like a sheep in love seconds before because Yoongi came towards me with an amused smile on his face.

"Good morning", I quickly said, emptying the place next to me.

"Morning", he responded with his deep voice.

"Are you better than you were yesterday?", Yoongi immediately asked.

"Yes I am way better thank you again", I told Yoongi, giving him a grateful smile.

"Of course, I'm glad that you're okay", he responded, looking out of the front window.

Throughout the bus drive we were rather quiet and just enjoyed, that exept us everyone else was also very quiet.

We arrived at our school in a few minutes and got off the bus together. The whole way to the entrance of our school we didn't say anything  either but as we had to separate ways, Yoongi spoke up again.

"Don't forget our date on Saturday", he said while winking at me quickly with a smirk on his face, before leaving into the other direction.

Oh shit... date, I actually forgot about it temporally, because of the little stress the day before. I already knew that I was probably going to have a little panic attack on Saturday. Probably while getting ready. That's the best time to panic.

The rest of the school day went by eventless and we all got home again. It was Thursday so Jess and I went to Gracy to buy flowers and then visited mom.

Hand in hand we walked to her grave, as always. I exchanged the old flowers with the new ones and then walked back to Jess again, taking her hand.

"Hello mom", I started,"we're sorry that Lily isn't here again but her work won't let her rest sadly. I hope she can come next week."

"I hope you're also happy to know that (Y/N) has a boyfriend now", Jess chuckled, making me blush.

"He isn't my boyfriend", I defended myself.

"But he looks like it", she teased.

"Anyways, we're healthy mom", I sighed,"don't worry about us, we're alright, I hope you are happy too", I continued.

Jess became serious again.

"Yes, we have each other, we have Lily, like always", she added, slightly tearing up.

I nodded. putting an arm around her, smiling bravely.

"I love you mom."

"I love you."

We stood there for another fifteen minutes, Jess telling her a bit more. I had the feeling that the both of us became stronger every time we visited her. I knew there would be a day when we could at least endure all the pain. Not forget it or anything but at least live with it.

We walked back home, getting ready to sleep. As I was lying in my bed I thought about Yoongi again.

"Don't forget our date on Saturday."

The fact that the day after was Friday, didn't make it easier, but I fell asleep quite quickly with a light heart and slight excitement at what was going to face me on Saturday.