chapter 12

At that moment I couldn't believe that he actually suffered from depression once. But that gave me hope.

The lessons we had before the lunch break felt like 10 minutes. I didn't even know where I should meet Yoongi. Will he directly go to the rooftop or first to the cafeteria as always? , I thought.

But as I got out of the classroom I already saw Yoongi leaning against a wall in the hallway. I walked over to him.

"Shall we go?", he immediately asked.

I nodded and smiled as we started heading towards the exit.

Every time we walked the way to the old building I felt like just holding Yoongi's hand again, which was so weird for me.

We arrived at the rooftop for the third time together and laid onto the ground, looking at the cloudy sky.

Once in a while, when Yoongi closed his eyes, I secretly took a glance at his perfect pale face. Even a boy has clearer skin than me, I thought to myself.

"By the way", Yoongi broke the silence,"I don't know if I am allowed to tell you this but I have to", he smirked as I curiously looked at him.

"Hoseok admitted that he likes Lisa. So we only have to know if Lisa feels the same, what I highly suppose, and then we can try to bring both of them together. They will be an annoying ball of sunshine, happiness, excitement and rainbows but I would do that for Hoseok", he said lightly scrunching his nose.

"You're a good friend. I also think that Lisa likes him back... Why are we even caring that much about their 'relationship'", I noticed.

"I don't even know... it's weird right?", he said also a bit confused.

After some minutes of only hearing the wind brushing through the leaves of trees Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Can I ask you something?", he asked still facing the cloudy sky.

"Of course", I responded.

"So you know wh-when... When I held your hand that day... y-you know?", he stuttered,"Why didn't you.. why didn't you kill me?", he tried not to grin.

"No you know what I mean... why weren't you as nervous as the day Lisa hugged you or you had to shake my hand?", he curiously asked, fumbling around with some pebbles from the ground.

"I don't know... I kinda had the feeling that I didn't really need to be scared at the moment. It was even weirder for me, believe me. Usually I would've gotten a panic attack", I explained, locking eyes with him.

"But maybe it was the shock because of you dragging me along through the whole school all of a sudden", I laughed.

"Sorry but I was pissed because of your reaction the day before. But I understand now", he said while giving me that gummy smile again.

//third person//

Yoongi entered his bedroom, throwing his bag into the corner. Exhausted the boy let himself fall into his bed and stared at the ceiling as he suddenly heard a door opening and two boys laughing. Yoongi sat up in his bed and stood up to greet them.

"Hey Yoongs! We brought some nachooos", Tae said placing them on Yoongi's table in his living room.

Behind Tae Jungkook appeared, placing his arm on Tae's shoulder.

"Hey guys", Yoongi greeted them in between his yawns.

"Wanna play some games?", Jungkook asked pulling them out of his bag.

"Yeah sure why not", he shrugged, as everyone sat down on his couch, turning on the tv.

They played some rounds cussing at each other and laughing right after. As always one of them ended up eating all of the nachos getting fired some pillows into his face. That day it was Tae who just kept eating throwing the pillows back at Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Stop eating and come fight against me", Jungkook challenged him making Tae jump up and grab his controller. This round it was Yoongi's turn to stuff his mouth with nachos watching his friends play.

The boys were shouting at each other while Yoongi's mind drifted off.

"Stop Tae why are you so good?!", Jungkook complained while pouting.

"You will loooose!", Taehyung repeated for the hundredth time that day, pressing his buttons like crazy.

After a few minutes you could finally hear Tae cheering because of his victory.
"I wooooon!", he said while clapping.

"Aww babe don't be sad", Tae told the younger boy, who pouted, before giving him a quick peck on his lips.

Jungkook smiled at him, forgetting that he lost and kissed him back, this time a little bit longer.

"Guys if you wanna fuck please don't do it on my sofa", Yoongi asked them politely earning chuckles from the other Boys.

"We would never", Jungkook responded, making a derp face.

The doorbell rang. "Are you expecting someone?", Tae asked.

"No, actually not", Yoongi responded walking over to open the door.

As soon as Yoongi opened the door, his eyes widened and he could feel that his heart stopped for a second.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

•••••
Btw thank you guys so much for 100 reads I didn't expect that to happen in a few days♡ and also don't forget to vote if you like my story and leave some comments :)
bye :3