chapter 30

"Don't forget our date on Saturday."

The fact that the day after was Friday, didn't make it easier, but I fell asleep quite quickly with a light heart and slight excitement at what was going to face me on Saturday.

//skip to Saturday - Your pov//

I woke up through a loud and sharp tone. It was my alarm and I mentally cursed myself for forgetting to turn it off. Because once I was a awake I couldn't fall asleep again that quickly. And it also didn't help that that day was the day I went to the cinema with Yoongi. For many people it's nothing special but it was my first time visiting a cinema and it was with Yoongi who always made me feel weird, in a good way.

It was only 6.30am but I decided against laying in bed for 3 hours before getting up.

I headed towards the bathroom and tried taking a shower without waking up Jess.

As the warm water trailed down my back I felt kinda relieved. My mind drifted off while showering and I only thought about what was coming today. No idea why I was overthinking the whole time.

I got out of the shower and into my bathrobe before putting my hair up into a towel.

Jess was still sleeping apparently I didn't wake her up, so I went to the kitchen, putting some cereal in a bowl and pouring milk over it.

Absentminded I sat down at the kitchen table, turning on my phone.

1 new message

I clicked on the notification and saw the message. It was Yoongi. That message was from the day before, I was already sleeping.

Yoongi:
Small change of plan I'm gonna pick you up at 3pm, be ready then :)

Okay one hour later, I have one more hour to panic and overthink...

You:
Okay I'll be ready :)

I turned off my phone again to face my bowl of cereal. Tiredly I grabbed my spoon again, continuing to eat.

While eating my mind drifted off again, thinking about what I could wear. Something casual... but pretty? Not too much. I was really overthinking.

As I was finished it was already 8am. I decided just to skip through the tv channels and to watch something.

I landed on some random reality show which looked kinda ridiculous which is always funny. After some time I heard quiet steps in the kitchen so I turned around to say a short 'good morning' in Jess' direction.

She got some cereal and milk and sat down next to me.

"What are we going to do today?", Jess asked after yawning twice.

I suddenly stopped playing with the remote.

"I... I uhm", I started to say.

Jess looked at me with an expectant expression.

"I am gonna meet up with some friends", I explained, making Jess furrow her eyebrows.

"Friends?", she asked suspiciously.

"Just tell me if you want to meet Yoongi", Jess said, rolling her eyes.

I didn't do anything besides blushing, trying to avoid her gaze.

"No but for real now... you like Yoongi am I right?", she gave me a curious look.

"What?", I asked, trying to sound confused,"What makes you think that all of a sudden?"

"You two are way too obvious... I notice how you look at him and everything and how he looks at you, the way he followed you to the hospital and even stayed after, I just want to make sure if he's treating you right because I won't stop worrying about you."

I gulped, not knowing what to say while I held eye contact with Jess.

She was the most precious person in my life, nobody else worried like her and in that moment I just wanted to thank her for everything she has done for me, for always comforting me when I cried myself to sleep.

"Yes... Yoongi cares about me, I think", I mumbled, this being the only thing I could get out in that moment.

"He would never try to hurt me, he knows... he knows our story. I told him", I added hesitantly, making Jess nod slowly, looking at the TV again.

"I'm glad that you found someone like him", she responded.

'Someone like him'...

That sounded really weird in my ears but I didn't mind at that moment.

We continued watching TV for about an hour before leaving to our rooms again.

I couldn't help but try and find an outfit already even though I still had five hours till Yoongi would come.

After looking through my whole closet I finally took out a cute skirt with a flower pattern and a plain white shirt.

The rest of the time till 3pm I did nothing but chill in my bed, watching some videos on my laptop.

At 2pm I decided to finally get ready, as I felt all the excitement crawling up in the pit of my stomach again.

I put on the plain white shirt and tucked it in the black skirt with flowers on it.

I had to admit, my outfit really didn't look bad. I turned around for a few times in front of my mirror before going into the bathroom to get my hair ready. As always I let my soft curls down and put on some mascara.

At exactly 3pm I was ready to go.

After checking my outfit and hair in the mirror once again, the doorbell rang.

•••••
1.3k WHOOP WHOOP
Not sure if I can update the next two days but I'll do my best :)