chapter 47

My birthday slowly came to an end as it got late and it was 9pm already.

Everybody said goodbye and left Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and me alone at the bakery. Yoongi gave me those smiles which woke up butterflies in my stomach and got me all excited out of some reason.

"So you two lovebirds, how are you gonna end your birthday?", Jin gave us a knowing gaze, leaving the two of us blushing, even though he didn't mention anything specific.

"I don't know I- I mean we didn't-", I tried to come up with something because I didn't ask Yoongi if I could sleep over yet even though it shouldn't be a big problem.

"Yeah everything's okay we're gonna sleep at my apartment I think", Yoongi said, still blushing but trying to conceal it by talking quickly, making the situation even weirder.

Jin just shook his head at us trying not to laugh while I just thought about how embrrassing that situation was. Jin was acting as if he was our mom.

Namjoon came out from behind the counter.

'You'll use a condom right?", Namjoon teased, smirking at Yoongi, making him give Namjoon a flick against his forehead.

"We weren't even talking about that!", Yoongi gave both of them an annoyed look but blushed clearly.

"We're just gonna leave now!", I quickly said, taking Yoongi's hand in mine, leading him out of the bakery after waving back at Jin, Namjoon and Jimin, who just appeared.

"ENJOY!", Namjin shouted in unison, making Yoongi apologize for his friends. I just thought it was funny, laughing at him.

"It's okay, it's not like they're talking nonsense", I chuckled, swinging our hands around as we walked through the alleys.

"Wait what?", Yoongi looked at me dumbfounded but I just kept walking, ignoring his confused face.

The whole way Yoongi walked in silence, letting me pull him after me. We got on the bus and 15 minutes later we arrived at Yoongi's apartment.

As always we walked over to the door, Yoongi quickly searched for his keys and at first dropped them, of course. This was one of just a few moments I saw Yoongi nervous. He quickly picked up the keys, struggled to get them into the lock but could finally open the door.

Yoongi forcefully pulled me into the apartment, slammed the door shut behind me and pinned me against the wall with my back against it, totally making my soul leave my body.

I looked up to him, what I felt was excitement, I was surprised by his sudden moves and actions which made me gasp. He leaned in, his eyes gave off a tense atmosphere which made me hold my breath in expectation.

I followed his movements as he slowly kissed me, sliding his tongue in. The tender kiss developed in a heated kiss, making my heart speed up and my breath hitch.

Yoongi kissed me roughly and hungrily, his hands wandered to my hips and then to my lower back, slowly caressing it, sending shivers down my spine. That side of him was unknown for me to that point of time and well it was hot. He became a whole new person.

We shortly stopped the kiss, both of us were totally out of breath. I started kissing Yoongi again, causing him to silently groan into the kiss as I laid both of my arms around his neck.

He once again stopped the kiss, fixing my eyes with his dark and mesmerizing ones. At that moment I was already going crazy, Yoongi changed me totally.

"Jump", Yoongi quickly whispered, moving his hands further down to my butt as he gave me the sweet smile I already knew.

"I swear to god I'm heavy if you drop m-", I warned him but he interrupted me.

"One, two, three!", he smirked.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Yoongi immediately started kissing me again. He quickly carried me to his bed, sitting me down there.

Our kiss turned out lustful and very hot before a quiet moan slipped out of my mouth due to Yoongi lightly squeezing my ass.

Suddenly Yoongi distanced himself from me, letting me fall back into the bed. I quickly sat up again, giving him a confused look.

He stood in front of his bed, his right hand running through his black messy hair.

Wow, this is how Yoongi must've felt the last time we were trying something..., I realized, silently nodding to myself.

Yoongi kept standing around, covering his face with both of his hands.

"I am so sorry (Y/N), I don't know what hit me suddenly", Yoongi apologized, making me frown in confusion.

"You just made me go crazy, I-I shouldn't have attacked you like this", he cupped his cheeks, still standing in front of the bed while I sat on it with crossed legs.

"No.. Yoongi... I-I", I stuttered weirdly.

"I want this", I whispered shyly, not daring to look at him because I was embarrassed by saying that.

"Wait what? Y-you are o-okay?", Yoongi asked, his deep voice making me feel weird in my stomach.

I nodded in response, pulling him down to me to give him a short kiss. The next moment Yoongi flipped positions so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was sitting on his lap, as our kiss deepened again. To let me get some air Yoongi slowly trailed kisses down my neck, to my collarbone. I leaned my head back in pleasure as he started sucking on the same spot repeatedly, making me whimper softly. Proudly he smirked at the red mark he left on my skin before grazing his teeth up my neck, making me whine quietly, and immediately cover my mouth with my hand.

"It's okay", Yoongi laughed, kissing my forehead.

"Remember", he said quietly, making me unbelievably excited and scared at the same time, "if you don't want something, tell me. I won't hurt you (Y/N)."

All I could do was nod while gulping once. I nervously shifted around on his lap to get comfortable but that made him try to hold back a deep groan as he held down my hips.

"Undress for me princess", Yoongi softly said, and I had to admit that it was... very hot when he talked like that. It was another side of him.

That's it, the moment will come...

Still sitting on his lap I hesitantly took off my shirt, slightly chuckling at his facial expressions.

"No, no don't cover yourself.. you're so beautiful", Yoongi took away the shirt from my hands, throwing it somewhere in his room while I was blushing madly.

I was wearing a very special bra that day. I didn't wear that one, that day was the first one. It was a red lace bra with pretty but a little bit revealing details. Yoongi eyed me up and down, smirking teasingly.

"Tsk... naughty little princess... seems like you wanted this way before huh?", Yoongi teased with his husky voice, making me blush even more but trying to conceal it by lightly tugging on his shirt.

He could think what I wanted and quickly took off his shirt, exposing his beautiful pale body. As he connected our lips again, one of his hands moved from my hip to my thigh which was exposed by my short black skirt, and caressed it slowly, giving me goosebumps.

I felt everything so intense at that moment that I couldn't believe it was reality. Yoongi's hands on my body felt hot and pleasing but unreal. All of the emotions, all the feelings bottled up and exploded that night.

•••••
AND YALL NAUGHTY SHITS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THIS

I'm sorry bae but there won't be any real smut in this book :/

The next chapter or the chapter after that will probably be the last one so be ready AND THANK YOU FOR 8K ERRRTHING GOES SO FASSTT

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS SHITTY I DON'T LIKE IT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

I wanna show u pics of the view I had while writing but my wifi is a bitch so they won't upload sadly

Don't forget to vote♡

Byeeee :)