chapter 27

"No it's okay, just tell me where it is and I'll do it. You should rest a bit I don't want you to faint again", he insisted.

I nearly melted because of his kindness.
So there still are gentlemen...

//Yoongi's pov//

(Y/N) gave me a genuine smile, showing me where to find the ramen noodles and everything else I needed.

After she showed me everything, she turned around and headed towards the living room.

I never cook, that's my problem. Jin always cooks for me and when he doesn't, the least I can do is ramen.

So I took out the ramen from a drawer and started boiling the water. I heard some sounds coming from the living room which came from her TV.

After I was ready with the noodles, I brought them into her living room, where she laid on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket. She truly looked like a cute burrito in that moment.

She gave me a little smile, making my heart skip a beat before I went to the kitchen again, bringing her the medicine. I didn't really understand why she needed medicaments because she fainted, she wasn't ill. Well she had a headache and everything but anyways it should help her.

I gave her the bowl of noodles first, then I sat down at the end of the sofa where her feet were and started eating.

"Enjoy my speciality", I told her with smirk on my face. "Thank you chef Yoongi", she smiled back, starting to eat the noodles.

We watched some kind of a show while eating and once in a while I secretly glared over to her, noticing that she did the same. I slowly turned my head towards the TV again, trying to ignore my heart beat.

As she finished her noodles she put the bowl on the floor.

"Thank you so much it was very good", she said, chuckling afterwards.

I nodded while also finishing my noodles. (Y/N) crawled even deeper into her blanket, seemingly freezing.

"You need to take your medicaments", I said, taking a pill and giving it to her together with a glass of water.

"Thank you for caring and looking after me", (Y/N) shyly said after taking the pill.

"Of course. I have to because I am really worried", I responded, noticing that my voice went deeper and quieter.

For a while we were staring at the TV screen again before (Y/N) moved around, seemingly uncomfortable.

//Your pov//

I was laying on the sofa, facing the TV while Yoongi was sitting at my feet. He seemed kinda tired. Usually I was never cold in our house, especially not if I was wrapped up in a blanket. But at that moment I was freezing. I glanced over to Yoongi, who was apparently concentrated on the TV.

Would it be weird asking him also to lay down?, I thought to myself, still freezing.

I looked at my hands which weren't covered by the blanket, fumbling around with them before taking a quiet but deep breath.

"Yoongi?", I asked,"C-could you m-maybe uhm... also lay down?" I paused for a few seconds, not getting an answer but feeling his glare on me.

"I'm kinda cold and you should also rest, you already did enough for me. You don't have to though... you can go home again if you want to I'm really oka-", I continued.

I got cut off by Yoongi suddenly slipping behind me under the blanket. My heart nearly exploded due to our sudden closeness. I was so happy that he was facing me back because I was blushing very hard in that moment.

Yoongi laid an arm around me, taking my hand. It was so comfortable and warm in his arms that I could relax completely.

"You're not telling me to back off, that's some great character development right here", Yoongi chuckled, making me lightly hit his arm while trying not to smile uncontrollably.

After a few seconds of hearing only our even breaths Yoongi broke the silence.

"This kinda reminds me of the night you slept in my apartment."

I couldn't see his face but I heard in his voice that he was smirking.

"What do you mean?", I asked him with a confused expression on my face.

"Oh you don't remember?", he slightly chuckled. "You fell asleep with your head leaning against my shoulder and as I wanted to tap on Jungkook's shoulder you suddenly pulled me in a tight embrace like I was some kind of teddy bear", Yoongi chuckled again, his breath tickling my neck and ear.

"I did that?", I only asked while feeling my cheeks heating up, being happy that he couldnt see my face either.

"God that's embarrassing did you have to tell me this?", I covered my face with my arms.

"Yes I had to", Yoongi quietly laughed, hugging me a little bit tighter.

//Yoongi's pov//

"(Y/N)?", I said, apparently making her heart beat faster.

"Hmm?", she hummed in response.

"I... I wasn't happy for a very Long time you know... but now that you're here", I bit on my lip as I felt my cheeks slightly heating up,"I am happy again. I can enjoy life again."

It was so hard for me to say that because things like that always embarrass me like crazy, so I started Holding my breath without even noticing it and waiting for her Response.

"I am glad that you're happy. It makes me happy that you enjoy life and that you can be happy again. Thank you Yoongi", the last sentence came out as a mumbling.

Is she falling asleep?, I wondered.

Soon after, her breathing became peaceful and even. I closed my eyes, enjoying her warmth and her sweet scent. Some minutes later I also fell asleep, hugging (Y/N).

•••••
okay. SO FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS? YOU'RE AMAZING♡
And sorry for not updating for two days but I have school right now. I will still try to update every day.
I love you guys so much♡