chapter 35

Yoongi and I decided to go and eat something since we were already hungry.

But then of course, we had to bump into, who else, Lisa and Hoseok.

The couple in front of us started apologizing, until they recognized us.

"Oooh hey Yoongs", Hoseok greeted him, smiling brightly as Lisa did the same, "and (Y/N). What are you doing here? Having a date in the park? Just like Lisa and me lol, what a coincidence! Are you together now?", Hoseok wouldn't stop talking, making me blush. I didn't quite know if I was the only one that was embarrassed.

"Uhm.. well it's n-", I started, wanting to deny a date, but I guess it was too late since we were holding hands and they must've already noticed that we liked each other way more than before.

"Yes, Hoseok. I see you two also wanted to eat...", Yoongi awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Aww you're a couple now?", Lisa smiled at me very widely.

"Uhm.. yeah", I said with a cracking voice, embarrassing myself even more as Yoongi watched me, laughing at me, but still very cutely.

"Let's go eat together", Hoseok suggested before we all headed to a small shop where, I already knew, they sold very good kimchi stew.

After we sat down together, I was sitting next to Yoongi and across from Lisa, we all ordered the kimchi stew.

"Okay I'm sorry but I am too curious, since when are you dating?", Lisa asked, smirking in my direction.

"Literally just since yesterday", Yoongi answered instead of me, taking my hand under the table.

Things like these just caused my heart to beat fast as hell and make me blush. I just hated that I blushed at every single little thing but Yoongi just had this weird effect on me, I could do nothing against it.

"I'm so happy, this is like a double date!", Hoseok nearly screeched out of excitement, like a cheerleader girl in high school or something.  

We just laughed it off. It was a wonder that nearly nothing from Hoseok's happiness rubbed off to Yoongi but I guess he's just that type of person.

I gave Yoongi a shy smile which he immediately returned with a reassuring one, while drawing circles on my hand with his thumb.

It didn't need much time for the shop to get the stew ready and we could eat after about ten minutes. Hoseok and Lisa asked us out about stuff, like those crazy parents in tv shows but we still enjoyed our meal.

After that we parted ways because they didn't come as early as we came and wanted to walk around for a while.

Yoongi and I took the bus and both drove home.

Throughout the following weeks, Yoongi and I met very often, on weekends but also on school days, we talked very long into the night, told each other things about ourselves and just enjoyed having each other.

//On a Saturday night - Your pov//

"I... hmm.. I guess I really like playing basketball", Yoongi responded.

We were sitting on his bed with crossed legs, facing each other while talking about different things to get to know each other even more. Sounds kinda cheesy I know.

"Oh cool! Are you playing it somewhere?", I was interested in that because I didn't even know Yoongi liked sports. Apparently he was glad that I was showing interest according to his smile.

"Only in school", he nodded.

"Now it's my turn to ask something", Yoongi said, a warm and calm smile on his face, while he got on his knees and slowly came near me, making me back up a little, till I was completely laying on my back. Yoongi crawled on top of me, supporting his weight with his elbows.

I was directly looking into his mesmerizing dark eyes while he was hovering over me, a calm expression in his face as his eyes trailed down to my lips.

"Why... do I want to kiss you every single time I see you?", his deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

That sentence made me so marshmellowy soft, it made me melt and the butterflies in my stomach were increasing by every second he closed the space between us.

I slightly smiled into the kiss due to his words before. Every time we kissed I got very excited and I didn't quite get what that feeling was.

Afteŕ kissing me Yoongi let himself down next to me, taking the sparkling of the kiss with him.

We continued cuddling and eventually ended up falling asleep together.

Yoongi was that boyfriend every girl wanted. I just hoped that Yoongi thought the same about me.

Does he even feel those butterflies that I feel? Like.. what does that even mean... do I possibly... love him WHAT..., or is that just my weird teen brain?!

Those questions often kept me in deep thoughts.

Weeks passed by as we grew closer and I asked myself where we would stand at that moment.

Every time he saw me, he secretly greeted me with a little peck, even in the bus, I didn't even recognize the Yoongi who fell asleep in the bus on the first day of school, who seemed to be all dark and cold.

I couldn't keep clear thoughts and it was confusing.

Actually I started liking him a long time ago...

I know him for about three months now and I had those weird feelings often, when he randomly kissed me, took me to our secret place or even just locked his eyes with mine... I don't feel alright anymore, he changed everything, I see myself as a hyped up Lisa, smiling at her Hoseok, running through school like that. That's so cheesy...

I could maybe imagine it being cute... maybe a little?

But what does Yoongi feel?

•••••
I am TOTALLY running out of ideas :)