chapter 49

Guys I'm like so sad this is the last chapter and I dunno what to write bitchh
▪▪▪▪▪
4 years later, yes 4 years

"Yoongi, I remember the first time I saw you, when you fell asleep in the bus", I chuckled.

"I didn't wake you up because I wasn't sure if you went to the same school as me. But maybe our lifes wouldn't have been the same if I woke you up. So I am happy that I let you sleep, that you came late to class, that you bumped into me and that we didn't talk in the beginning. All of this lead to this day. I love you, Min Yoongi", my eyes slightly tearing up as I happily smiled at Yoongi, my knees were jelly.

Jin spoke some words which I can hardly remember right now.

"I, Min Yoongi, take you, (Y/N), to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life", he said before I repeated it for him.

"You may now kiss the bride", Jin finished solemnly, a proud smile plastered on his lips.

Yoongi pulled me in for a kiss. It lasted forever, single tears were rolling down our cheeks because we couldn't be happier at that moment.

•••••

"AYOOO YOONGS! (Y/N)!!", someone screamed from  the other side of the room. And who else could it be than...

"Taee!", I screeched excitedly.

"And Jungkook!", I stood up together with Yoongi, not bothering my long ass dress as I ran towards them.

"I thought you couldn't come!", Yoongi laughed happily.

I hugged both of them tightly, trying not to ruin my makeup by crying.

"Congratulations, I hope you'll get everything you want darling", Tae said, wiping away a single tear from my cheek.

"Be happy together, treat her like a princess Yoongi, she deserves it", Jungkook smiled happily, wrapping a hand around Taehyung's waist, letting the beautiful silver ring on his fourth finger sparkle.

"I will, I promise", Yoongi said, looking at me, smiling genuinely.

"When's the time?", Taehyung asked, motioning his head towards my belly.

"Oh", I suddenly felt so happy and excited, making Yoongi chuckle due to our happiness, showing his cute gummy smile, "only four months are left."

•••••

"Come on, babe! The sun is setting!", Yoongi excitedly tugs on my arm, reminding me of my first time here.

I smile, seeing the 17 year old Yoongi pulling me along with him. A strand of black hair falls in his eyes as he walks backwards faster, pulling me with him.

I intertwine our fingers and give him a quick peck on his cheek.

"I love you Yoongi", I tell him, a warmth spreading over my body as I spot our favourite place in the world.

"I love you so much princess, I want to be with you forever sweetie", Yoongi says, as I notice that this place has changed a lot. Along the way to the old building now grow gigantic and breathtakingly beautiful cherry blossom trees.

Yoongi turns around to me, pulls me closer and cups both of my cheeks.

"Cute", is the only thing my husband says, before leaning in for a sweet kiss, making me smile uncontrollably.

This day is a warm summer day, even as the sun sets it is still beautiful weather. Yoongi and I walk to the in ivy covered door and open it carefully.