chapter 34

Quickly I placed a last kiss on her lips, before continuing to lay the table.

"You idiot", she quietly hissed, trying to hold back a smile, making me smirk at her.

She turned around again and continued making the last pancakes.

//Your pov//

As I finished making the last pancakes, Jess entered the kitchen again, giving me a weird, undefinable glare, which I just ignored at that moment.

Yoongi already sat there like the well-behaved boy he was. Ha.

We all sat down together and started eating quietly.

"I thought you wanted to go home yesterday."

I widened my eyes, giving Jess a kick under the table since she was sitting right next to me.

What is wrong with her what the actual-

"I jus-", Yoongi wanted to say but was cut off by me.

"I didn't want him to drive home because it was really late and there are strange people in this world you know?", I blurted out before quickly taking another pancake in my mouth.

"Yes there are", Jess tried not to laugh at the sight of me blushing and having my mouth stuffed with pancakes.

"So what are you going to do today Jess?", I quickly threw a question, not knowing how else to change the topic.

Yoongi lifted up his head from the plate placed in front of him to look at me, trying to hold back a smile.

I must've acted really funny at that moment...

"Oh nothing, just gonna be at home like every single day?", she sarcastically answered even though it was the truth but.. whatever.

At least she was quiet throughout the rest of our breakfast.

Suddenly I felt something at my foot, flinching a little bit at the touch.

I ignored it but after some seconds I felt something again, so that I took a glance under the table just to see Yoongi's foot.

And as I looked up again I, of course, was looking at Yoongi, who was smiling all to himself while continuing to play footsies with me.

I couldn't keep a straight face because he looked really ridiculous sitting there all alone smiling to himself while weirdly playing with my feet.

After we finished our breakfast we put everything away, cleaned up and Yoongi and I went to my room.

"So", I said after closing the door behind me, "should we do something today?"

He hummed.

"I don't knooow I'm tired", Yoongi answered, letting himself fall onto my bed.

"You always are", I chuckled, "Let's do something fun."

Yoongi remained silent, looking like he was deep in thought.

"Should we just go to the park, walk around a little and maybe eat something?", he suggested.

I thought about it and agreed. I went to change in the bathroom and Yoongi decided to just stay the way he was.

Since it was autumn already I changed into a sweatshirt and pulled a warm sweater over it. I also chose some black skinny jeans and black vans.

We headed towards the bus stop as Yoongi stopped abruptly, making me do the same since he held my hand.

"Wait a second I think I forgot something", Yoongi said, facepalming himself before pulling me closer to him and quickly pecking me on my cheek.

I let out a surprised noise, laughing with him afterwards while walking over the street.

When we arrived at the park there weren't many people surprisingly. Normally there are many people especially with their dogs, but that day it was rather empty.

We walked through the park, brown, yellow, orange and red leaves spread across the path and talked about random stuff and things which happened in school.

Soon we saw a bench and gratefully sighed after sitting down. We walked for quite a while so we were exhausted. Okay we walked for like 20 minutes. But anyways.

"Aren't you afraid of being.. together with me?" I asked the first thing that came to my mind.

He looked at me with a confusion written in his face.

"No, why should I?", Yoongi responded.

"I don't know, I mean I fully trust you but sometimes I can have those phases where I am falling back into my phobia, just to let you know."

"No, that's okay I am patient with you, just tell me when you're uncomfortable. We can do this", Yoongi insisted, taking my hand in his and giving me his cute gummy smile again.

What did I do to deserve him?

I just nodded in response, smiling happily.

We sat on the bench for a while and the park was waking up slowly, more and more people passed by as it was nearly 1pm.

Yoongi and I decided to go and eat something since we were already hungry.

But then of course, we had to bump into, who else, Lisa and Hoseok.

•••••
This sucks lmao

Anyways I can't believe we reached 2k like... THAaaAaNKS!♡

I would like to ask you something so.. I already have an idea to write a new book that's why I'm having a little blockade right now in terms of finishing this story, please be patient, continue reading voting and commenting if you enjoy and yeah :)

Would you like to read my next book?