chapter 46

//Your pov - next week//

It was Friday and school just ended as Yoongi ran to catch up with me.

'Don't.... have any... strength", he gasped out of breath as he finally arrived at the bus stop where I was already waiting, watching him slightly amused. The bus stop was empty, like almost everyday.

"Why are you running?", I tried to hold back my laughter, obviously not succeeding.

"I just...", Yoongi took another deep breath, "wanted to know, if our plans for tomorrow are settled."

"Yeah I think so", I nodded, "we're going to meet and eat somewhere together and yeaah let's see what we're gonna do after that", I gave him a little tired smile.

"You're gonna be 17", Yoongi smiled.

"You don't seem to be excited", Yoongi frowned and mustered my face after I remained silent.

"It's just that... I don't know what I should be happy about on my birthdays", I explained, looking at my hands while fumbling around with them.

Suddenly Yoongi looked very serious.

"Why not?"

"I am afraid, I'm getting older, more mature, I never felt complete on those days", I told him absentminded.

After keeping his gaze on me for some more seconds, he suddenly hugged me from behind out of nowhere.

"But you have me now, this is your first birthday together with ya boyfriend", Yoongi said, making me chuckle.

"I know Yoongs, I love you", I softly smiled, turning around to hug him properly.

"I love you too", he mumbled into my hair.

The next day started normal just like every other day but three and a half hours later. Well Jess stood in front of my bed with a cupcake and quietly sang happy birthday to me as soon as I woke up but besides that it was as always.

"You're so cheesy lol", I tiredly rubbed my eyes before yawning.

"I know right, what's wrong with me", she laughed sarcastically, putting the cupcake next to my bed.

"Come on we'll have breakfast together I made some waffles", Jess added while leaving my room.

I got up and walked to the kitchen without changing my clothes or anything. So we ate together and Jess asked about my plans for the day.

I told her that I was going to go out with Yoongi to eat and do something else later.

"Oh...", Jess just said, nodding emotionless, "well that sounds good."

"Maybe I'll sleep over at his apartment after that", I added, making Jess smile at me weirdly.

"Jess what are you thinking?!", I slightly blushed.

"Nothing, but I'm not dumb, I'm only a year younger than you", she laughed at me before leaving the kitchen.

Some hours later I got ready for our date.

Since it was a warm day in autumn I wore a short black skirt and a white tight t-shirt which I tucked into the skirt. At 2pm it knocked on our door.

I just finished putting on some make-up and then quickly rushed to the door to open it. Yoongi looked good. Like he looked really good.

As soon as I opened the door, his eyes widened.

"Wow... Happy birthday princess", he smiled widely, his gums showing.

"Thank you", I quietly said, blushing and quickly hugging him.

"You are so beautiful", Yoongi whispered while hugging me.

"Stop it", I quietly chuckled, letting go of him.

"Let's go then", Yoongi said, intertwining our fingers and leading me to the bus.

We decided to go to our favourite bakery, Jin's bakery since I really liked it there the first time.

"Hii (Y/N) darling", Jin chuckled, "I heard from Yoongi it's your birthday today so... happy birthday!", he said before giving me a big hug.

"He couldn't stop talking about you the last days", he whispered in my ear while hugging me, making me chuckle.

"Thanks Jin", I sighed.

"(Y/N)! Happy birthday!", Jimin came out of the room from behind the counter with spreaded arms.

"Thank you aww", I responded, smiling happily.

We hugged and Jin and Jimin disappeared behind the counter again, Yoongi and I sat down at the same table we sat the first time.

"How's your birthday so far?", Yoongi asked, leaning a bit over to me, over the table.

"I am happy that I have you now", I just answered, smiling contently.

I also leaned forward, giving him a kiss which lasted longer. I never wanted our kisses to stop. I just couldn't believe it was true and wanted it to last as long as possible. Till somebody cleared his throat.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, HAPPY BIIIRTHDAY DEAR (Y/N)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU", I suddenly heard many people singing and quickly turned to the direction it came from.

"Oh my god", I covered my face with both of my hands and gasped loudly. Hoseok, Lisa, Tae, Kookie, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Jess were walkinh towards me, singing all together, loudly and smiling happily.

Lisa held a big fat cake on a plate in her hands, Hoseok helping her to balance it. Yoongi was also singing, showing me the sweetest wide smile ever, showing his gums.

They finished singing and put the cake down while everyone clapped.

"You guys don't even know how much I love you oh my god", I even teared up a bit, laughing together with all of my friends.

All of them congratulated me, gave me the biggest and best wishes, we ate cake together and just enjoyed our time together. The whole evening Yoongi gave me cute smiles, I even felt kinda admired by him, he kissed me many times that day. Many I love yous included.

Over all this time they all became so important to me, it was impossible for me to express it. They all were my family and I was happy. I was happy. I am happy...

•••••
Thank you very much for 7k I am overwhelmed, really I love yall so much♡♡♡