chapter 43

And it was at the moment Yoongi slowly but surely moved his hand from my side to my hip and down to my thigh, I realized it would be more than every other day.

"Are we really going to do this right now?", I whispered, not being able to look anywhere but his lips.

"Going to do what?", Yoongi looked lost all of a sudden.

Wait... he didn't mean to...?, I was slightly confused and now felt embarrassed.

"Oh uh... n-nothing j-just forget what I said", I quickly answered, making him bite back a smile.

"I was just kidding you", he said, biting his lip and trying not to smile widely.

I covered my face in embarrassment, probably turning deeply red.

"Hey... it's alright", he softly chuckled, "and to answer your question... I won't do anything you don't want to do, no pressure", Yoongi assured, still hovering over me, supporting his body weight on his forearms.

I was craving for his touch, for his kisses, for his own heavenly scent.

Am I ready for this?

I just nodded, biting my bottom lip, making him lightly attack my lips again until it got more heated.

Yoongi caressed my sides with both of his hands while trailing kisses from my lips to my neck and collarbone.

He stopped his movements once again to lock eyes with mine.

"Are you sure you want this?", he softly asked, making me melt.

I nodded in response.

"You can just slap me or anything if you are uncomfortable", Yoongi said, making me chuckle at him.

"Alright", I agreed, smiling into another kiss as I slowly moved my hands to his shirt, slightly tugging on it, signaling him what he has to do, making him giggle.

He pulled it over his head, revealing his pale but porcelain-like skin. I couldn't help but admire that sight in front of me before he laid me back into his bed, kissing me slowly but demanding, letting shivers run all over my body.

He paused his movements as his hands found their way to the hem of my shirt.

I looked at him with a questioning look.

"You are trembling (Y/N)", he told me, his deep voice got me feeling some kind of ways.

And then I noticed. I was really trembling. My hands were shaking a bit. I closed my eyes in despair, sitting up in the bed, also making Yoongi back up and sit in front of me. A light skinned god sitting in front of me, his chest exposed, his hair messy and his eyes dark and calm, not disappointed.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck, staring down at my hands. Seconds after I let out a desperate sigh, feeling a single tear escaping my eye and rolling down my face before dropping onto Yoongi's hand.

"Hey hey hey, ssshh... don't cry princess", Yoongi tried to comfort me and wrapped his arms around me, caressing over my back repeatedly.

"Everything is completely fine (Y/N)", Yoongi assured.

I started sobbing at his words. I just wasn't used to so much understanding and love from anyone besides my sister. It was an overwhelming feeling which I just couldn't stop at that moment.

"I am sorry...", I quietly sobbed, already wetting his shoulder.

"Sshh no. You have nothing to be sorry for. You only want to go this far, we'll only go this far."

I don't deserve someone like him... the world doesn't deserve him...

After ten more minutes I pulled back from our hug, shyly grabbing Yoongi's tshirt to wipe off my tears from his shoulder, making him chuckle very calmly, softly and in some kind of way comforting.

"Is everything okay now?", he asked, taking both of my hands in his.

Before I could nod in response Yoongi spoke up again.

"My god your hands are totally cold. Are you cold? I'll make you a hot chocolate gonna be right back just cuddle yourself up and I'm gonna make two-", Yoongi rushed, but this time it was me who interrupted him.

"It's okay I am okay, don't worry", I smiled at him tiredly.

"I'm gonna make hot chocolate anyways, we need it, it always made me happy", he gave me a little smile before turning around and heading towards the kitchen.

Need me a boyfriend like Yoongi... hehe

Up to this day I still can't understand why I was so lucky to have Yoongi. He could've had any girl on the whole planet but I somehow managed to be there in the right place at the right time.

As soon as I snuggled up in Yoongi's bed, which was awkwardly still covered in rose petals, Yoongi entered the room, still with a bare chest, making me go crazy. He placed both cups of hot chocolate next to his bed and slipped under the blanket with me.

It smelled so good, Yoongi was just pretty perfect...

The rest of the evening we cuddled in bed, drank our hot chocolate and had deep conversations about different random things in life.

It was just fine to spend some nights like that, I could talk to Yoongi forever, he never let the conversation get boring or anything. At some point at maybe 2 or 3 am we decided to finally go to sleep.

We fell asleep, cuddling and just enjoying each other's warmth and presence.

So

So... I just wanna talk... I just received this from @ptvlisa and she is here to kill yall