chapter 40

//Your pov//

Many days later, Yoongi was slowly becoming healthy again, we met often and went out to eat some ice crean even though it was freezing outside. We just enjoyed each other's presence, enjoyed being with each other but anyways there was some kind of feeling that he was acting a little different since the day I visited him with soup as he was sick. Not bad different but obviously different.

//last Tuesday - Your pov//

I was sitting at the edge of the sofa while Yoongi was lying down next to me. Because of the small child he was I had to feed him the medicine. After that he looked at me with his piercing black eyes, making my knees go soft. It was a good thing I was sitting at that moment.

"Thank you for coming here, you're an actual angel."

That sentence, his cute tired smile in addition made my freaking heart jump out of me and right into his beautiful hands.

What has my mind come to, I internally asked myself, smiling back at him.

Slowly I bend down to plant a kiss on his lips but was slightly held back by Yoongi's hands. In an awkward position now, I gave him a questioning look.

"(Y/N) wait.. Don't kiss me, I don't want you to be sick", he quietly said, his raspy voice sending shivers down my spine like so often already. Internally I shook my head at him, he couldn't know I had a strong immune system. Even though I would've gotten sick, I somehow thought it was worth it either way.

So I placed a kiss on his lips anyways, feeling as if an electric shock wave would connect our bodies through that one kiss. It was a crazy feeling, not describable at all. We pulled away a few moments later, my cheeks probably a bright red colour as I softly brushed a strand of his messy black hair out of his face.

Yoongi rather looked like he was in deep thoughts at that moment, mustering me quietly as I was still bending down to him.

"(Y/N)...", he locked eyes with me, "I-I... really like.."

He kept stuttering and suddenly looked anywhere but me which was slightly weird to me.

"Your soup", he quickly added, speaking deeply and quietly.

"I know silly, you already told me. Well what can I say, I just have those skills", I chuckled, making him chuckle back nervously. I didn't ask, I had something else on my mind, it was the same thing as weeks ago...

My feelings? For Yoongi?

It was just that every time I was with Yoongi, I felt like I was waiting in front of an extreme rollercoaster. Suddenly it's my turn, my legs are wobbly as pudding but I have to get on, there is no turning back. That's the excitement I felt in the pit of my stomach every single time and I didn't know if I should like it or not.

The problem was, I've never been in a relationship or anything similar to that before, so I didn't even know what that feeling was.

Why do I have that feeling? Do I like him as a friend? What does it mean? Is it one sided?

Maybe his beautiful eyes already drew me into their spell before I realized it, making me.. fall. In love. With him?

God, my personality is something nobody wants, shy, not able to talk about their feelings. For many people it's relatable, for many it's not. That's the problem, I am so afraid to get bound to someone because of the fear of loss. I overcame my phobia physically but mentally... I didn't know if I could say that. Who says I am the best Yoongi could ever get anyways? I am not tall, I don't have perfect skin or perfect hair.

But does he see me the same way?

I decided to ask him or at least talk about how I felt because it was an unbelievable pressure against my chest, like something sucked the air out of me. And it scares me.

Maybe I can tell him how I feel... maybe.

If my words won't get swallowed up again.

On the second weekend in our autumn break, Jess was already back home again, Yoongi invited me over to his house.

At 8pm I arrived there, since we decided to just cuddle up and watch a bunch of movies. He greeted me with a warm and soft smile at his door, letting me in.

I brought some popcorn with me since Yoongi had some drinks, even though he told me not to bring anything.

We immediately got onto the couch, a weird silence spreading across the room, cutting off breath.

Quickly we decided which movie to watch, Yoongi had a huge collection but most of them were older movies which Jin forgot there some day.

We cuddled up in a blanket since it  was cold in Yoongi's apartment. The movie got boring after we watched about the half of it, so we started making fun of a character who reminded us of our teacher.

"Oh my god his nose really looks exactly the same", I laughed, making Yoongi curl up after the realization of the obvious truth.

"Why, tell me Yoongi, is it so freaking cold in your apartment", I whined, making him give me an amused look from the side.

"Awww I can warm you up hehe just wait", he said literally a second before he threw himself onto me (okay maybe it wasn't that extreme), hugging me like a big body pillow.

I took it completely serious and turned around to face him, hugging him back and laying my head on his shoulder. After seconds I could really feel his warmth, making that position cozier than it already was.

He locked eyes with me, smiling all the way, making my heart beat like crazy.

"I can feel your heartbeat", he chuckled quietly, making me blush because that was exactly the thing I hoped he wouldn't notice.

"Am I that exciting? Making your heart beating fast as hell? Am I that awesome?", he continued teasing, making me bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"And now I can see you blush", he chuckled again, very quietly but in a deep voice, "You are so cute (Y/N)..."

"Aww stop please I'm probably already getting as red as your socks", I answered softly, making him laugh at my comparison. After that he gave me a serious look again, still cuddling with me as I felt the soothing warm of our bodies.

Now I was sure, I could also feel another heart beating fast besides mine. Now I could clearly feel it. Two crazy hearts beating against each other in an incredible speed. Yoongi's black eyes were sparkling, he looked at me with a soft expression on his face, seemingly staring right through me, the way it always felt. His heart was now going crazy... or maybe it was just my heart?

"I think I fell so hard for you (Y/N)."

"What?!"
•••••
Is this too lame? lol I didn't get those feeeeels I feel like this was really extected and shitty
Wrote this chapter at like 2am but when I publish it's probably gonna be after 10am so yeah sorry for maKing you wAiT♡
fucking homework

Don't forget to vote :)

Byeeee :))