chapter 7

"Oh look Yoongi's coming", Hoseok told us with a bright smile spread across his face.
At the sound of Yoongi's name I immediately froze and hoped that he would just walk away, ignoring us as usual.
Suddenly I felt someone rudely grabbing my wrist, pulling me along.
My heart stopped for a second as I saw who pulled me along harshly.

It was hard for me to keep up with him because he nearly ran. Seconds later I came to my mind.

"Hey! What are you doing?", I asked and noticed the fear in my voice.
As he didn't answer I just let me drag along, trying not to stumble or to step on someone's foot in the middle of the hallway.

When we were out of sight he began walking a little slower, letting me breathe for a while.

"Could you please tell me where we are going?", I asked slightly annoyed yet curious.

"I just wanted to ask you something I'm not going to kill you in the woods or anything so relax."

Soon he led us behind the school where another old building appeared which was way higher than our school building.

I saw that Yoongi took a glance at his hand holding my wrist, before he slowly moved his hand to mine, hesitantly intertwining his fingers with mine.

I looked at our intertwined hands then back up at Yoongi who wasn't facing me. Suddenly I had no fear.

His hand holding mine didn't really bother me besides my heart beating like crazy. It was a strange feeling for me to hold hands with him, not to forget that I should be shaking right now. But I felt totally safe and warm.

Not saying anything I just kept following him.

(a/n imagine this the other way around and imagine you being Hobi :) )

We walked to the back of the building, Yoongi still leading the way, as I noticed a door

That door was overgrown with ivy and had the same brownish colour as the rest of the building, that's why it was so inconspicuous at first.

Yoongi slowly opened the door and we just stepped in. Inside it was dark and dank but to my relief this wasn't the place where he wanted to stay. We went over to a spiral staircase which seemed to be very long.

Still holding hands, we went upstairs and it took us like 3 minutes to get all the way up.

But as soon as we arrived at the top, Yoongi opened a little door with his free hand and I felt the fresh air brushing through my hair.

The view we got from up there was really worth it. We could see so many houses across the whole city and also trees and many people who looked so tiny from up there.

The floor of the rooftop was laid with pebbles and at the sides of the building were small stone wall borders.

We sat down next to each other, leaning against a low stone wall. The view was still beautiful like that.

I felt my stomach tingling and swirling around at the sight of Yoongi blinking into the sun.

He turned his head to me and our eyes met.

"What happened to you?", he asked me looking at me as if I was a big mystery.

"Huh?", I surprisingly asked while raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"You really don't have to answer this if you don't want to but I see your strained smile every day. I see how you are literally starting to tremble when the hyped up girl wants to hug you. Your hand was shaking like crazy when you gave it to me. And last but not least... yesterday. It didn't look like you tried to protect yourself. Like really... I don't want to think about what could've happened if I didn't randomly walk to the gardens... Also I really want to apologize if all of this is kinda pushy but I am just worried because you didn't even move yesterday so-", he blurted out but suddenly got quiet.

"This is very pushy right now isn't it?", he asked, awkwardly scratching his neck.

"Why would you care anyways?", I asked slightly angry because he just tried to interfere into my past.

Slightly uncomfortable I slowly let his hand go which caused Yoongi to give me a confused and maybe also a little bit embarrassed look.

He took a deep breath before looking at me again and answering.

"I care because you're acting very similar to me a few years ago. And I don't want you to be like that because I know how it feels...", the last sentence only came out as a whisper.

"Come on you don't know shit!", I blurted out.

"Then what's the reason for you to act like that?", he asked me, sounding kinda upset.

After what felt like hours of silence I took a deep, silent breath.

"You want to know the reason?", I asked him, looking up to the sky emotionless, Yoongi sitting next to me slightly wrapping his hands around his knees and looking at me from the side.

I lowered my head and looked at my hands fumbling around with my sweater.

"Me and my sister, 6 and 5 years old got beaten up by our own father. We were sexually assaulted by our own father. The reason for being afraid of people around me, of people touching me, even if it's only my hand, is the man we were supposed to call dad."

Your TouchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara