chapter 48

"AYOOOO YOONGS!!", Taehyung screamed as he entered Yoongi's apartment together with his lovely boyfriend Jungkook.

"I knew it, we are too early", Taehyung sighed as they didn't meet Yoongi in the living room.

"Well I don't know it's 11am already I think he should be awake right now", Jungkook responded.

"Maybe he is at (Y/N)'s! Think about it... birthday sex? It's common isn't it?", Taehyung smirked, giving his boyfriend a light smack on his butt.

"Ah no stop Tae, my god", Jungkook blushed. He still did, even after all those years.

"So what should we do now?", the younger boy asked, looking around in the living room.

"Maybe he's still sleeping, let's check", Taehyung suggested and Jungkook shrugged before they made their way to Yoongi's room.

Taehyung peeked through the door, opening it a little more for Jungkook to also be able to take a look.

The first thing they noticed were clothes spread across the bedroom's floor, causing the two to giggle silently.

They just went through the door, seeing that Yoongi wasn't alone in his bed, but (Y/N) also lying there, tightly hugging Yoongi.

Both of them silently mouthed an "awww" before Taehyung pulled out his phone to take a photo of that scene in front of them.

"You have to take pictures of everything, don't you?", Jungkook jokingly rolled his eyes.

Taehyung just giggled and took a quick peek under the sheets, just to make sure his assumptions were right.

And yes, he was right.

But the movement of the blanket woke up Yoongi, who now tiredly rubbed his eyes before opening them.

Jungkook and Tae couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Yoongi stared at them with a confused and get-the-fuck-out-of-here-its-way-too-fucking-early face before shushing them.

"My god shut up!", Yoongi whispered, taking a glance at (Y/N) who was lying in his arms and still sleeping tightly.

"Don't wake her up for fuck's sake", Yoongi whispered carefully, covering her naked shoulder.

"Aww you are so cute but who are you?", Jungkook teased. "I don't know you mister, you're so soft."

"By the way your ass is fine as hell for a straight guy", Taehyung giggled, making Jungkook hit his arm while trying very hard not to laugh.

"You're a pervert, your boyfriend is right next to you bro", Yoongi responded slightly annoyed, quickly checking if anything else of his body was exposed.

"We're gonna go and bring some breakfast for you guys, you must be exhausted", Jungkook snickered, showing his bunny teeth as he laughed.

"Whatever", Yoongi sighed, rolling over to the other side carefully, not wanting to wake (Y/N) up.

Taehyung and Jungkook left the room and seconds later Yoongi heard the apartment door closing.

He sighed and mustered (Y/N)'s face. She was beautiful, Yoongi was the happiest boy together with her.

"They are right though, your ass is fine as hell", (Y/N) spoke up all of a sudden, eyes still closed but a slight smirk adorning her pinkish lips.

"That scared me oh my god", Yoongi gasped, clutching his chest.

(Y/N) quietly chuckled, opening her eyes to admire the view she woke up to. Yoongi's unstyled, messy hair, dark eyes and cute pinkish lips which gave her a soft smile now.

"Since when are you listening?"

"I think since don't wake her up for fuck's sake", she giggled cutely, drawing circles on Yoongi's hand.

"I-... you look too cute while sleeping I had to enjoy it a little more", Yoongi admitted, a little smile spreading across his lips.

She moved her head forward, pressing a little kiss on Yoongi's lips.

"Sorry. Morning breath", (Y/N) rolled her eyes and laughed softly.

"I don't know what you meeaaan you smell like roses and looove", Yoongi denied it, making a smoochy face.

"Who are you? I don't know you mister", (Y/N) repeated Jungkook's words before giving Yoongi another sweet little kiss.

"I'm gonna wash up, just a minute", Yoongi said and (Y/N) turned to the other side because she was still shy (Yoongi is naked( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). So Yoongi got up and disappeared in the bathroom.

After some seconds of silence Yoongi suddenly gasped quietly.

"Seems like... you really enjoyed last night", (Y/N) couldn't see Yoongi since he was in the bathroom but she could hear from his voice that he was smirking.

"Why.. it was okay", she just shyly responded.

"Just okay? The scratches on my back tell me something else", Yoongi chuckled making (Y/N) blush a bright red.

"Eyy! I wouldn't be surprised to see the same on my butt!", (Y/N) fired back, peeking under the blanket and trying not to laugh even though she was still slightly embarrassed to talk about it.

"I'm not complaining tho", Yoongi smirked amused, coming back into the bedroom, now wearing some sweatpants.

Soon after they heard the apartment door opening again.

"WE'RE BACK HOES!", Taehyung screamed, laughing together with Jungkook after.

"Quick, put something on, they brought breakfast", Yoongi whispered.

"Yeeah wait, give me a sweater please", (Y/N) gave him a sweet smile, making Yoongi immediately grab a sweater and some shorts and throw them onto the bed.

They stared at each other for some seconds before (Y/N) spoke up, waggling around with her hands nervously.

"Can you please turn around? I have to dress up", she slightly blushed, still covering herself with the blanket.

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head but turned around.

"Don't look!", she warned him one last time before quickly removing the blanket and slipping into Yoongi's clothes.

Yoongi couldn't promise that he didn't peek for at least a second, chuckling at her cuteness.

Literally only a second after (Y/N) finished dressing up, the door swung open, revealing Taehyung and Jungkook who were both covering their eyes with one hand and reaching out with the other hand.

"ARE YOU GUYS HAVING MORNING SE-", Taehyung nearly shouted.

"No! Holy shit stop scaring me and stop screaming", Yoongi clutched his bare chest.
They took their hands off their eyes and smiled happily.

"Good morning guys", Jungkook smiled, "we have breakfast."

•••••
Oh my god guys I really enjoyed writing this chapter idk

I am so happy lol

The next chapter will be the last chapter of this book, I'm sad it's over but everything's good now, everyone's happy, I'm happy and yeah :)

Don't forget to vote♡

Byeeeeeeee :))