chapter 16

I got on the bus and sat down. I only had to wait until we arrived at the second stop because that was the place Yoongi always entered the bus.

I took out my phone and noticed that his apartment was also just about 2 minutes away from the bus stop. I checked the house number and rang the doorbell after quickly fixing my hair. About ten seconds later, the door opened and Yoongi welcomed me with his typical gummy smile.

He straightly led me to his living room which was connected to the corridor behind the door.

That day he wore a black shirt with a pair of ripped jeans. Just like me, what I didn't notice at first. 

"Do you want to eat or drink something?", Yoongi asked, obviously a little bit nervous, not knowing what to do or say.

"No, thanks it's okay. Let's just sit down", I answered, also not knowing how to start a conversation.

I sat down next to him on the sofa and from time to time we got into a conversation.

"So you're living all alone with your sister?", he wondered.

"Yes we're living together but it's okay, we make food together and sometimes our aunt comes by and cooks for us.", I responded.

"She probably is a really good person. She cares about you, she bought you a house that's unbelievable", he said while turning a little bit more towards me, leaning his arm on the headrest of the Sofa.

"Yeah she is. I couldn't thank her enough for everything. At first it was very hard for Jess to live alone with me because at that time she was only 13 years old but our aunt didn't leave us all alone that time", I explained.

"Ah right, how old is your sister now?", Yoongi asked.

"She's 15 years old. Jess is the best thing that could ever happen to me. She has so much more courage than me, she always builds me up again, when I'm feeling down and she believes in me like no one else ever did. She's my cute little angel", I said, smiling at him luckily.

"She's not the only one that's cute", he told me with his deep voice, making my heart skip a beat.

"Aw noo stop it", I quietly said while blushing.

"It's the truth", he smoothly said, taking my hand in his and caressing over it with his thumb. I smiled at him, probably still as red as a tomato.

All of a sudden the door opened and a bright smiling Hoseok entered the room, followed from Lisa.

Both of us jumped up and pretended like nothing happened.

"Oh I'm sorry, did we interrupt something?", Hoseok giggled, placing three pizza cartons on Yoongi's table.

"Nope", Yoongi shortly answered, scratching his neck as he greeted both of them.

"Wooaaah did you agree on your outfits beforehand?", Lisa wondered, mustering us from head to toe.

"Wha-", I began but as Yoongi and I mustered each other's outfits we noticed that they were really the same.

"No we didn't know", both of us said simultaneously, laughing afterwards.

We all sat down onto the couch again talking about different things, apparently waiting for Yoongi's other friends.

Five minutes later the door swung open and Taehyung and Jungkook walked into the room hand in hand. I didn't know who was who yet but Yoongi introduced us.

"Hey guys this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Tae and this is Jungkook."

"Hi, nice to meet you", I answered, giving them a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you too", they said.

"Hey by any chance were we interrupting a double date lol", Jungkook asked.

"Oh never mind we'll just have a triple date", Taehyung answered, showing a square smile.

"No we weren't-", Yoongi started denying.

"Whatever just sit down already because of you I bet the pizza got cold already", Hoseok nagged.

They sat down next to each other so that we now sat like that:

Yoongi, me, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Lisa.

As Tae sat down he asked me to move a bit more to Yoongi, smiling at me sweetly.

We began eating the pizza and Lisa and I got to know Tae and Jungkook.

They were already together for 2 years at that point and they know Hoseok and Yoongi since elementary school.

After we finished all of the pizza, Jungkook suggested to play a game.

"Let's play truth or dare guuuys!", he said looking into the round.

"Oh my god are we still in elementary school?", Yoongi asked but everyone else besides him agreed to play that game.

"Are you afraid that you might have to kiss me?", Tae said, giving Yoongi a flying kiss.

Yoongi snorted and agreed to play.

The first one to ask was Hoseok. He asked Tae, who chose dare.

"Haha", Hoseok smirked, obviously already having a dare.

"Give Jungkook a hickey", Hoseok told him trying not to burst out into laughter.

Tae didn't even hesitate and immediately asked: "Where?", earning amused looks by everyone else in the room.

"I don't know... You choose somewhere on his neck", Hoseok shrugged.

Jungkook blushed slightly as Tae pulled him onto his lap, so that his back was facing Tae. At first Tae just gave him a little kiss on his neck but after that he started sucking on the same spot. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, accidentally letting out a silent moan.

Every one around them, including me slightly cringed at the sight of them. A few seconds later Tae released Jungkook, sitting him down next to him again. I could clearly see the dark red spot on his neck.

"Okaaay it's my turn", Taehyung broke the silence as if nothing happened and looked into the round. After some seconds he gave me a smirk.

"(Y/N)", I gulped,"Truth or dare?", he asked me.

"Uhmm.. I guess I will go with dare", I responded, my heart beating like crazy.

"I dare you to kiss Yoongi for at least hmm... 30 seconds."

•••••
Oh shiiit
Yo
Guys
don't be silent readers, don't be shy♡ if you like my story you can vote for it or leave a comment
Thanks to the people who already did I always read your comments ;)