chapter 18

"Oh man do you think I should wake her up?", I whispered to Jungkook as quietly as I could.

"I don't know... maybe you should tell her sister that she is okay but not coming home today", Jungkook whispered.

"But we're gonna sleep in your guest room okay?", Jungkook asked, lifting up Taehyung and carrying him to the room as I nodded.

I saw that (Y/N)'s phone was placed on the couch right next to her so I picked it up, hoping that it wasn't locked.

(Y/N)'s lockscreen was her and Jess sitting on a bench in front of a ferris wheel.
Cute, I silently chuckled, trying not to move to much.

Luckily it wasn't locked so I searched for Jess in her contacts and found her quickly.

You:
Hey Jess it's Yoongi, you're probably asleep rn but don't worry about your sis she fell asleep I'm gonna look after her.

You:
I would wake her up but it's way too late to go home now and I don't know if she will come to school tomorrow bcs she doesn't have any other clothes but we'll see :)

You:
Oh, tomorrow is Saturday haha my bad

Jess:
Yeah it's okay :) you could give her some of your clothes just sayin

You:
Why are you even still awake haha :D

Jess:
Don't tell (Y/N) lol gn

You:
Gn

I put her phone back on the couch and saw that it already was 12pm.
(Y/N)'s arms still hugged me tightly and she was breathing peacefully.
Slowly I carressed over her arms, putting them away from my waist and carefully laying her head onto the couch.

I went to my bedroom and took two blankets with me. One blanket was dropped to the floor and with the other one I covered her carefully. In the end I lightly lifted her head to put a pillow underneath before I also laid down, on the floor. Just in case she woke up and panicked because she doesn't know where she is.

I tried to get comfortable and soon fell asleep.

//The next morning - Your pov//

I woke up with the sweet scent of something in my nose.

Pancakes?, I thought. But then I noticed that I couldn't even remember going home yesterday... I fell-

Suddenly my eyes fluttered open. When I'm not at home where-

Yoongi's apartment. Apparently I fell asleep yesterday, I still wore the same clothes.

As my eyes adjusted to the light in the room I slowly stood up. As I saw someone sitting next to me I nearly jumped.

"Uhm... good morning", I hesitantly greeted the blonde male next to me. He looked up from his phone and grinned at me.

"Oh you must be... Yoongi's new girlfriend he didn't tell us about?", he asked me curiously.

I shook my head trying not to give them a wrong idea.

"We-... I just fell asleep yesterday that's why I'm still here", I answered after yawning.

"Why is Yoongi sleeping on the floor tho?", he asked. I looked over the edge of the sofa seeing him sleep peacefully.

"I don't know", I whispered. "I thought he would sleep in his room. Must be very uncomfortable."