chapter 15

The first thing I thought about as soon as I woke up, was our kiss. I couldn't believe that it was me, who sat there with him, that it was me, who kissed him. My feelings that morning were a mixture of slight embarrassment, excitement but also doubt.

Did that kiss even mean something to him? Or did he just want to test how far I would go?
How did I even have the courage to kiss him? Now that I slept a night, I was scared. Scared of what kind of a relationship we would develop. The phobia slowly showed up again and I didn't like that feeling at all.

The next two days, Tuesday and Wednesday nothing special happened. Yoongi and I sat next to each other on the bus, talked about random things and spent the breaks on the rooftop.

On Thursday we went to the old building again.

"(Y/N)? Is everything okay? You're kinda distant and quiet the last days...", he said with a worried expression, looking at me from the side.

"No.. I mean yes. I mean... I don't know. I have some phases where my fear completely disappears. But these days I'm afraid again, I don't know why I'm scared...", I explained to him looking to the ground.

"It's okay, you can tell me if you don't want me to take your hand or something okay? Just tell me, I understand."

Too sweet...

I nodded in agreement, making him smile.

"By the way, tomorrow Hoseok will come over and probably also two of my friends. Do you want to meet them? We're just hanging around and it would be cool if you would also come but you don't have to if you don't feel like it."

"Wow am I the only girl?", I chuckled.

"It's okay Tae and Jungkook are gay haha and I bet Hoseok will bring Lisa", he smirked.

"Oh okay then.. I'd like to come", I nervously smiled at him.

"You really don't have to if you don't-", he assured but I didn't let him finish.

"Don't worry, it's okay", I told him,"the only thing I'm afraid of is, that they won't like me", I shyly continued.

Yoongi just looked at me for a few seconds before answering:"Why wouldn't someone like you? You are cool they will like you."

I smiled at him making him smile back.

As the day came to an end I became more nervous and nervous. I was looking forward to spent the evening with Yoongi and his friends but what if they still don't like me or think I am weird...

I came into our living room and saw Jess watching tv .

"Oh hey (Y/N)!", she smiled.

"Hey Jess. What are you watching?", I asked.

"Nothing... just skipping all the channels."

Suddenly she turned off the tv and turned around to face me.

"What's that boy's name again, who borrowed you on the bus that day by the way?", she curiously asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"That's just Yoongi, my classmate", I responded, slightly feeling my cheeks burning up.

"Oh that's why you're blushing when I mention him", she teased me.

"That's not true I just-"

"Do you like him?", Jess seriously asked.

"Yes. As a friend", I lied.

I thought that I liked him a little bit more than just a friend. After all I kissed him and I also really worried about him.

"Aww come on, I know you like him more", she smirked. "I always see him secretly looking at you, if you aren't looking and the same with you. You totally fell for each other", Jess chuckled.

"You-.... Really", I didn't know what to say and took a pillow to throw it at her, trying to hold back my smile.

How does she notice all of that?, I asked myself, while walking out of the room earning some "You totally like him"-s from Jess.

I went to bed and tried to fall asleep but I was kinda excited.

It's okay, you can tell me if you don't want me to take your hand or something okay? Just tell me, I understand...

That sentence didn't want to leave my mind. I was glad he understood me.

The next day I stood up and got dressed. That day I wore a pastel yellow shirt tucked into my black skinny jeans. I walked to the kitchen and told Jess about my plans for the evening.

At the word 'friend' she immediately asked who it was.

"It's Yoongi", I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ahaa", she just said, giving me a little smile.

"There's nothing to 'aha' about!", I shouted after her because she already left to brush her teeth.

In the bus Jess didn't even sit down next to me. She walked past our usual seats and sat down a few rows behind me giving me a big smirk. 

I tried hard not to laugh but failed and rolled my eyes again. As soon as Yoongi got in and noticed me, he gave me his cute gummy smile, causing me to smile back immediately. He sat down next to me greeting me with a lazy "Morning".

"Where's your sister?", he wondered.

"She's some rows behind us don't ask me why", I told him.

As he glanced over his shoulder, she just acted like she didn't stalk us.

"Ah right. When should I come to you today?", I asked.

"I don't know, I think the others will come around 8pm you can come at 7 if you want", he nervously informed me.

"I will send you my location", he added, smiling at me.

"Yeah alright", I responded smiling back.

The day flew by and I arrived at home together with Jessi. We made some rice with chicken and ate together.

"I don't know when I'll be home again so don't wait for me and go to sleep okay?", I made sure that she won't worry and went to my room to get ready.

I decided to wear a black shirt with my black ripped jeans and let my hair down. I didn't really wear make up besides sometimes mascara so there wasn't much to do.

My phone vibrated and I looked on the screen, to see who it was.

Yoongi sent me his location. It is 6.50pm. I have to go now.

•••••
Oh. My. God. Thank you guys so much for 200 reads really I'm so happy :D