chapter 19

"So you already met Jin and Namjoon", Yoongi commented, eyeing the couple.

"Did they ask you anything embarrassing yet?", he asked me still facing them with a you-better-didn't look.

"No we didn't ask much", Jin chuckled,"I could directly tell you like each other so there wasn't much to ask", Jin just grinned making Yoongi and me blush a little.

"And I also saw a picture of the two of you kissing so don't even try to deny it", Jin gave us a knowingly smile, making Yoongi choke on his pancakes.

"A picture of what?", Yoongi asked after a coughing fit.

"A picture of you two kissing" Jin shrugged. As he saw my confused face he added: "But that's okay Taehyung sent it to me he won't show anybody else."

I quietly nodded as Yoongi sighed. "We just played truth or dare", he tried to defend himself.

"Yeah right looks like you enjoyed it a lot tho", Namjoon teased but then we stopped talking about that subject.

As Yoongi wanted to take the opened bottle of orange juice he accidentally knocked it over, causing the juice to spill on my shirt and my jeans.

His eyes widened. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Damn it... Wait a second", he quickly apologized, going around the table and grabbing some paper towels and giving them to me.

"We're gonna help her dry that off just give her some other clothes", Jin told Yoongi. He sprinted towards his room and came back a few seconds later.

"It's okay I can just go ho-", I started saying but Yoongi didn't let me finish my sentence.

"No!... Please wear this your clothes are all wet."

I nodded, taking his clothes and entering his bedroom, closing the door behind me.

I took off my shirt and my jeans to put on Yoongi's dark grey sweater, which was at least two sizes too big for me and a pair of black shorts which surprisingly fitted very well.

Because of that you could barely see the shorts because of the way too big sweater but it was comfy so it was alright.

As I put my hands in the pockets in front of his mirror, I felt something cold. I pulled it out of his pocket and turned that thing around in my hands. It was a lighter.

Why does he have a lighter in his shorts?, I wondered. I put it back into the pocket and as I turned around I noticed something familiar on his desk. A pack of cigarettes.

Does Yoongi smoke?, I asked myself while frowning. He for sure didn't smell like he would smoke but the lighter in his pocket and the pack of cigarettes told me something else.

I decided to ignore it at first but I really wanted to know if he was smoking.

I really can't stand smokers. Not because they are smokers but because of that horrible smell and because I don't understand how someone can do this to themselves. Well, there's another reason. My 'father' was a smoker.

After I checked my hair and my outfit in the mirror for the last time, I opened the door and shyly entered the living room again. Yoongi kinda stared at me but as he realized, that I noticed it, he quickly looked at his plate in front of him again, continuing to stuff his mouth with pancakes. 

We continued to eat. After finishing all of the pancakes Jin and Namjoon had to leave because they had to 'run some errands'.

Yoongi and I cleaned up the kitchen and got into the living room. As we sat down on the sofa he mustered me from head to toe.

"You look cute in my clothes", he chuckled showing his gums.

"You're blushing at everything I'm saying right?", he smirked, probably making me blush even more.

"I gotta go now okay? Jess is probably already preparing something to eat because our aunt will visit us today", I explained, trying not to slip into an awkward situation.

"Yeah of course..", he answered,"You can give me back those clothes whenever you want. I will wash your clothes for you because it was my fault", he added kindly.

"It's okay I'll wash the-", I wanted to say.

"No no I will do it", Yoongi insisted.

I nodded gratefully and stood up to make my way towards the door. Yoongi followed me, clearing his throat.

"Have fun with Jess and your aunt", Yoongi said as we arrived at the front door. He gave me a cute little smile which I returned.

"Thank you, I will", I responded.

I nodded and added a short 'bye' before opening the door and wanting to leave.

"Maybe we could meet again some time... It was fun yesterday", Yoongi suggested, giving me a little smirk and winking quickly as I turned around. He stood there with his hands in his sweater pockets, leaning against the door frame.

I smiled at the sight in front of me.

"Yeah why not", I answered. "Just text me."

With that I turned around again, heading towards the bus stop.

As I arrived at home Jess greeted me in the kitchen, apparently making lasagne.

"Oh so he really gave you his clothes", she chuckled.

"What?", I asked a little bit confused while looking down at the very oversized sweater.

"Oh nothing", she smirked, continuing to cook.

Soon I heard the bell ringing and opened it, expecting it to be my aunt. But it wasn't. It was Lisa, smiling at me brightly, asking if she could come in. I stepped back, letting her in with a confused look.

"Hey Lis what brings you here?", I asked, closing the door.

"Nothing... can't I just visit my best friend?", she chuckled nervously, signaling me that something is weird. Lisa looked tired and a little bit... desperate? I couldn't really see it under her cute smile. 

"Okaaay... wanna go to my room?", I asked her, causing her to nod and follow me.

"Wooow your room is soo pretty", she looked around with wide eyes, mustering my bed before throwing herself onto it.

"What's the problem?", I curiously asked her.

"Huh?", she pretended not to know while fumbling around with her pretty orange hair.

"I know that you want to tell me something", I rolled my eyes, looking at her expectantly.

She took a deep breath before answering.

"Hoseok asked me out!"