chapter 13

As soon as Yoongi opened the door, his eyes widened and he could feel that his heart stopped for a second.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

In front of Yoongi stood a woman in her forties with her long hair put together in an updo. Next to her was standing a man, already looking a bit older with his partly grey hair. He was way taller than the woman, who was still taller than Yoongi.

"I asked you, what you're doing here", Yoongi coldly repeated.

"Yoongi... Can we please come in for a second?", the woman whispered.

Yoongi turned around to go to the living room again.

"Who is it?", Tae curiously lifted his head.

"Guys I'm sorry but can you please go? I'll tell you another time", Yoongi said trying to remain calm.

Jungkook quickly nodded taking Tae's hand and pulling him outside past the couple.

Yoongi quietly stayed in his position for some seconds, facing the big mirror across the room.

Then he walked towards the door, opening it a bit.

"You have three minutes", Yoongi said, letting them in.

He let himself down on a chair, not caring if they also sat down or not.

"Yoongi look... I know we could never forget everything what happened but... we are really sor-"

Yoongi didn't let her finish and just snorted, sarcastically laughing afterwards.

"Your mom and I really need your help. They took everything away from us, our house, our car, everything", the man began talking.

"Leave my house", Yoongi stopped him.

Both of them looked at him, desperation written in their faces.

"I said, you better leave my fucking house", Yoongi said emotionlessly, clenching his fist in his pocket.

They slowly stood up, not looking Yoongi in his eyes or saying goodbye. As the black haired boy heard his door closing he stood up, walking over to take a chair. Furiously he threw the chair against the mirror, causing it to break into million pieces. Slowly he kneeled down in front of all the little sharp pieces, feeling a burning but satisfying pain in his knees. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, breathing heavier.

//15 minutes later - Hoseok's pov//

"Mum? They already left 15 minutes ago maybe we should check on him", I asked my mum with a trembling voice.

In that second we saw the door opening, Yoongi coming out and hurrying to the bus stop.

"I think we should let him alone for a while", my mum said, caressing my head.

//50 minutes before - Your pov//

I sat in the bus on my way to buy some things Jess and I needed and also wanted, like sweets n stuff.

When I arrived at the school's bus stop I only had to walk like 3 minutes to get to the supermarket. I walked by our school and my new run-to-when-feeling-down place, noticing a smile creeping up my face.

In the supermarket I only bought few things like chocolate, donuts, some fruits and some bread. With my bag I headed towards our school again. As I came nearer to the old building I really felt like going up for some reason. Suddenly I felt something on my head.

What was that?, I asked myself looking around me. I noticed some single pebbles laying around on the street. Another one hit my arm.

I sneaked over to the door, opening it and going up. As I arrived I saw that the door was already opened so I slipped through it.

I didn't see him from down there but now I saw Yoongi sitting at the edge of the building, underneath him more than 50 meters of depth.

Because of that I was really afraid to scare him so I tried to make him notice me by not walking very quiet.

"Please just leave me alone", he said calmly not even looking at me, throwing another pebble.

"I...", I began but didn't really know what to say.

"I'm begging you, just leave me alone", he said with his deep voice, giving me shivers.

"Why-.. What happened?", I carefully asked.

"Nothing, you don't have to worry", he said, still not facing me, throwing a handful pebbles at once.

But I didn't want to leave him alone because the thought of him, sitting at the edge of this building made me anxious.

"I will leave if you tell me what's going on right now or at least tell me that you're going away from the freaking edge of this very high building", I insisted.

Yoongi laughed scornfully. "I wouldn't jump. That would make everything easier for them", he scoffed.

I sat down next to him, encouraging myself not to be afraid of the depth, placing my bag next to me. As I looked at him from the side, he turned his head to the left, obviously not wanting to face me.

Did he cry?

"Don't act like you care or anything!", he furiously told me.

"Everybody who is near me only doesn't leave because they all just pity me. Probably just like you. So stop fucking acting like you care and leave me alone..."

"But I do", I answered back sincerely.

"Yeah of course you do... Just like everyone else... Just like my 'parents'", he mocked, still looking everywhere else but at me.

"God dammit Yoongi I do, otherwise I would've just left you seconds ago! What should I do to convince you?"

But he didn't answer and continued throwing pebbles down.

Suddenly he let out a sarcastic laugh, first looking up to the sky then facing me. I could see that he cried before due to his wet lashes and pinkish nose.

"Kiss me."