chapter 2ne1

(A/N I had to)

Maybe it has something to do with the cigarettes?, I wondered, sadly looking over to the sweater which I hung up on my chair. Slowly I opened a drawer next to my bed pulling out a lollipop which I hid there from Jess because, you know, siblings.

Minutes later after I watched some videos on my phone I decided to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about smoke...

Butterflies, a big field and nobody but me. I started running towards the butterflies, trying to catch them. Everytime I was near to a butterfly I tripped. But it couldn't stop me from getting up and running after them again. From time to time it got boring so I just laid down in the grass, stretching out my legs and arms, feeling the light fabric of my dress caressing my skin. In that moment I felt like a princess, Floating somewhere in the sky, in a beautiful world. The sun was tickling my nose and I heard bees buzzing around as I totally relaxed. Suddenly I felt that beautiful world fading away, it was like everything became fuzzy and it smelled weird... it smelled like... smoke? In panic I lifted my head as I heard a sharp cry which took away the whole view in front of my eyes. At exactly the moment I opened my eyes, I felt a stinging pain in my back causing me to let out a short scream. He did it again.

The next morning I woke up really late and just decided to stay in my pyjamas all day. I only had a little research to do as an assignment so after I had breakfast with my sister, I went to bed again and started typing around on my laptop.

The whole day was rather boring but I enjoyed just being at home and chilling in my pyjamas, reading a new book.
Recently I was really surprised by myself. I was never able to tell somebody how I feel or to open up about my childhood. I was neither able to trust someone nor stay at someone's house for too long. Okay I accidentally fell asleep but that was probably caused by the warmth and safety I felt when I was near him. Well, I wasn't able to do all of this till I met Yoongi.

At least I had some longer-lasting phases in which I could forget my phobia.

The day passed by very fast and Monday morning came, greeting me with a ton of fatigue even though I rested perfectly the day before. After rolling around in my bed for about 10 minutes I finally got up, changing into a pair of leggings and an oversized grey blueish hoodie. For that day I decided against mascara or anything and just brushed my hair, surprisingly being happy with how it looked that day.

I had breakfast with Jess and after brushing our teeth and getting the rest ready, we walked over to the bus stop.

"You look tired today", Jess noticed. "I am", I shortly answered, suddenly feeling kinda down. As the bus arrived, we sat down together and I nearly fell asleep during the ride.

At Yoongi's stop I tried to get myself together and sat up straight. But as he got on the bus, he didn't even look at me. He just walked by, also looking like he didn't get enough sleep last night.

I watched him as he let himself down on a seat, some rows away from mine. After some seconds he took out his phone just to look at it and angrily shoving in back into his pocket.

I frowned and turned around again.

What's going on?, I wondered.

We arrived at our school and as I got off the bus I couldn't see him anywhere. He already left. So I went to my first class which was sports. I couldn't concentrate during the lesson because I had to think of Yoongi.

After sports I even had the next to lessons with him, also sitting right next to him. As I arrived in our classroom a little too late, I felt like this was my first day of school again. I sat down next to Yoongi who had his head buried in his arms again. He didn't even look up as I sat down.

Throughout the whole lesson he didn't look at me, he didn't talk at all. After those two lessons I didn't see him.

In the lunch break I sat down at the table we always sat with Lisa and Hoseok. Lisa was the first one to arrive.

"Heeey (Y/N)!", she smiled at me widely.

"Hey Lisaa! Why did you leave all of a sudden on Satur-", I started asking.

"Yaaa (Y/N)!", a bright smiling Hoseok appeared behind Lisa, putting his arm around Lisa's waist.

"Hey Hobi", I smiled back.

"Sooo what's that thing with you right now?", I looked at them expectantly.

Lisa took Hoseok's hand before answering.

"Right after I talked to you, we met again and now were dating", Lisa proudly told me.

"Aww congrats! I always knew you two would make a great couple", I chuckled.

Suddenly my jacket which was hung up on my chair fell down because of someone rushing past our table.

"Hey what the f-", I began, recognizing the black haired male.

Who else could it be?, I asked myself, rolling my eyes and picking my jacket up again.

"Sorry guys I have to leave you but I'll see you", I quickly said, running after Yoongi.

After a few meters I couldn't see him anymore but continued looking for him until I ended up at the old building next to our school.

All the way up and I opened the little door above my head. I stepped onto the rooftop, looking around.

There he was. Sitting on the same spot I kissed him the first time... with a cigarette in his hand and smoke coming out of his mouth.

•••••
Thank you SO MUCH for over 500 reads🙏 I love all of you, thanks to those who are always voting and commenting♡ Don't be shy to vote or comment if you like my story :)
Bye👋