chapter 24

Yoongi:
Are you sleeping already?

I caught myself smiling at the screen again.

You:
No :) I just ate

Yoongi:
Okay.. good :)

Yoongi:
I just wanted to say that I can pick you up on saturday

You:
Oh okay what are we gonna do?

Yoongi:
I don't know haha we still have to decide

Yoongi:
Do you.. like cinemas?

You:
I've actually never been to one lol but sure

Yoongi:
Never?! Wow then I'll pick you up at 4pm next Saturday okay :)

You:
Alright, see you tomorrow, on the bus. As always :D

Yoongi:
Good night (Y/N), sleep well :)

You:
You too :)

I turned off my phone and needed like 30 minutes to fall asleep due to my exploding heart and stomach. I didn't know why but I was more than excited to see him on Saturday.

//The next morning - Yoongi's pov//

A disgusting sound appeared all of a sudden and brought me back to reality. I woke up and that disgusting sound was my alarm. I groaned and set it on repeat, falling asleep for another 10 minutes.

I was tired af anyways but managed to stand up and carry myself into the bathroom. After eating some cereal for breakfast I pulled over a white shirt, a black hoodie and some black pants. I just need black.

I turned on my phone to see a message from (Y/N). It was a message from yesterday, right after my battery died.

I saw that she only responded 'You too :)' but couldn't hold back a little smile.

After dressing completely I brushed my teeth and also my hair, which didn't help making it look neat or anything, and left my apartment.

As I waited for the bus I turned on my phone again and scrolled through my conversations with (Y/N) without even noticing it. Soon the bus arrived and I felt a weird tingling in the pit of my stomach.

My god calm your tits Yoongi, I told myself, trying to control my heart beat as I spotted (Y/N) through the window.

I cleared my throat and got on the bus. As soon as I entered, I saw (Y/N) slightly smiling at me and smiled back, maybe a little bit too happy and excited.

Jess was sitting somewhere else again apparently, so I sat down next to (Y/N). The whole bus ride we discussed on which movie we were going to see the following Saturday. In the end we decided on an action comedy because (Y/N) heard that it should be a good movie.

Every time I talked to (Y/N) it was something different. All the other new people I met, were kinda weirded out by me. That's why I hate people, first of all they're just annoying okay but they also see you once and then they won't even think about even looking at you again. But (Y/N) was different, that sounds like one of those basic phrases in movies and I hate them, but that time it was actually true and extremely weird for me.

We walked to biology together where we already met Lisa and Hoseok who were holding hands all the time. I was really happy for Hobi but I don't understand why you have to hold hands in front of everyone like all of those couples.

In the first lessons of biology last week, Hoseok was seated next to me and (Y/N) next to some other guy. Every other teacher let us sit where we wanted to but Mrs Ahn wasn't every other teacher.

"Hey I know that you would rather sit next to (Y/N) than me but you're staring over there for nearly a minute now", Hoseok told me, making me look to the front immediately.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"I didn't stare at (Y/N)", I responded unconcernedly. Hoseok just nodded with a smirk on his face which I tried to ignore.

During the lesson I peeked over to (Y/N) as she did the same in exactly that moment. I gave her a little smile but she already turned around again.

At the end of the lesson when we packed together our things Hoseok poked my shoulder. I rolled my eyes internally and turned around to him.

"You two are way too obvious my god date already", Hoseok sighed.

"Just because you're dating somebody now doesn't mean that you can give me advice or that everybody has to be a lovesick weirdo", I answered jokingly, patting his shoulder. Hoseok just kept snickering.

//Your pov//

Finally biology was over and I started packing my things as I saw Yoongi and Hoseok looking into my direction again.

Is there something in my face or...?

I continued packing together my things and walked over to the door, Yoongi and Hoseok following me.

"Alright I'll see you later in geopgraphy Hoseok and Yoongi, I guess I'll see you tomorrow", I said with a slight smile. They nodded so I left for my arts class.

The rest of the day was rather boring and eventless. After the short day of school I drove home together with Jess and Yoongi. That day I didn't feel like doing anything and just laid down, trying to relax.

The next day began with an annoying headache. As soon as I woke up I felt a painful stinging in my head. I just drank some water and got up to change.

That day I wore a dark red hoodie with a pair of black jeans combined with black sneakers.

Yoongi and I walked to chemistry together. We were seated next to each other by Ms Lee, our chemistry teacher.

Throughout the lesson I didn't feel very good. I was extremely tired, my head was aching and I felt a little bit dizzy. No matter how much water I drank, it didn't help.

As I put my hand up to write the correct answer on the board, Ms Lee chose me.

In the moment I got up I suddenly felt really dizzy. I had to pause for a second and close my eyes before standing up straight and walking to the front.

In the middle of writing down the last sentence, I felt strong dizziness and within the next 3 seconds everything turned black.