chapter 26

She sat up in her hospital bed, coming near to me. I carefully caressed over her cheek with the back of my hand. Slowly I moved towards her beautiful pinkish lips. As my lips touched hers I felt an electric shock going through my whole body.

Every time we kissed I felt like I was floating somewhere in the space. I don't know if it's weird to feel like that while kissing but she was mesmerizing. As soon as I wanted to deepen the kiss, I heard a knock on the door. Of course someone had to interrupt this.

It was the doctor coming in with some sheets on his clipboard. All he said was that I should take her home and make sure that she took some medicine the doctor prescribed.

"Okay (Y/N) dress up and then I'll bring you home okay?", I asked after the doctor left again.

"Yeah, alright", she said, giving me a little smile.

"I'll wait outside, come out when you're ready."

//Your pov//

As Yoongi left my room, I closed the door behind him and quickly changed into my previous outfit. In the mirror I checked my hair, seeing that it looked terrible. I brushed it a little bit and left the room, seeing Yoongi waiting in front of the door.

As he looked up and saw me, a sweet smile spread across his face. Together we walked out of the clinic.

"Are we going by bus?", I asked, looking up to him a little bit. Yoongi shook his head.

"I called Hee Young, Hoseok' mom, I hope it's okay with you", he said while scratching his neck.

"Yes of course, thanks", I smiled.

We walked across the street, I was following Yoongi who was apparently heading towards the dark blue car standing in front of the hospital.

As Yoongi opened the door to the car I expected him to go in so I wanted to walk to the other side. But he moved behind the door, letting me in while giving me his gummy smile through the window.

After I got in he closed the door smoothly and got in on the other side. In the car I met a bright smiling lady.

Now I know where Hoseok got it from.

"Hello Ms Jung!", I greeted her. "I hope we didn't interrupt you while you were busy", I added making her shake her head, still smiling brightly while starting the car.

"No don't worry! I wasn't busy", she answered. "What was your name again?", she asked.

"I'm (Y/N)", I responded.

"Beautiful name darling! And please call me Hee Young okay?"

"Yes of course thank you", I gave her a smile.

Yoongi just sat there staring at me.

"What?", I mouthed, only earning  a 'nothing' and a genuine smile from his side.

"Where do you know this nice girl from and why have you been hiding her from me?", Hee Young jokingly asked, making Yoongi blush a bit, coughing afterwards.

"(Y/N) came to our school two weeks ago, we have some classes together", he shortly responded.

"Aah okay", Hee Young smiled. "What happened to you (Y/N)?", she asked while looking at me through the rear mirror.

"I uhm... I wasn't feeling very good today, I felt sort of dizzy and in class I suddenly fainted. I don't really know why but it's not dramatic", I answered.

"And what are you doing here Yoongi? I was worried that something happened to you as you texted me to pick you up from the hospital", she glanced over to Yoongi as I noticed how similar she looked to Hoseok. She had those dimples when she smiled the same bright and warm smile, she talked a lot and had the same eyes as Hoseok.

"I had chemistry together with her and then she suddenly collapsed so I came here with her because I-", he paused for some seconds.

"I was worried", he said a little quiet, his voice getting slightly deeper.

Hoseok's mum just nodded, giving Yoongi a last little grin through the mirror.

As we came near to my place I described the way to my house. Soon we arrived and as I got out of the car, thanking Hee Young I sae Yoongi also getting out.

"Can I come in for a bit to make sure you'll eat, rest and take your medicine?", he smoothly asked.

"It's okay you don't have to worry. And aren't you supposed to be in school right now? I can do it", I shyly told him, secretly wanting to spend some time with him.

"But I do worry. Come on we'll go", he insisted and took my hand, causing my heart to skip a beat.

We turned around one more time, waving Hee Young goodbye as she drove away.

I fumbled around in my pocket with one hand, pulling out my keys.

Soon I opened the door, going in, followed by Yoongi.

He paused for a second in our small hallway, looking around before taking off his shoes.

We walked into our living room where he paused once again.

"Wow and you and your sister are living alone?", he asked,"It's really beautiful here."

"Thanks I guess", I turned around, smiling at him.

I pulled him through our living room, leading him to the kitchen.

"Do you want to drink something?", I asked, letting go of his hand and grabbing two cups and a bottle of water.

He nodded and I poured water in our cups.

As he drank up he broke the silence.

"You should go and rest, I will make you some... I don't know... Food?", he asked with a jokingly embarrassed expression.

"We have some ramen, we can just do that", I responded.

"No it's okay, just tell me where it is and I'll do it. You should rest a bit I don't want you to faint again", he insisted.

I nearly melted because of his kindness.
So there still are gentlemen...